Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria (2524 Views)

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / The Super Tribe Of Nigeria(yoruba Nd Igbo)a Mmust Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by jesussaves22: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2016
How can we unite this two super tribe(Igbos and Yorubas)? The unification of this great tribe in Nigeria will bring about the Nigeria of our dream. This two tribe have this great things in common Education and natural intelligence. The igbos are as well industrious and highly connected to the world. How can this two super tribe be united as one without betraying each other? Let us educate our children, brothers, sisters, parents and friends on how to live in unity to actualize the Nigeria of our dream. Lets forget about tribe and ethnicity and embrace peace and unity to make Nigeria great. Remember the first nationalist in Nigeria are Igbos and yorubas. Let peace reign in Nigeria. Happy sunday nairalanders

1 Like

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by OjukwuWarBird: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
jesussaves22:
How can we unite this two super tribe(Igbos and Yorubas)? The unification of this great tribe in Nigeria will bring about the Nigeria of our dream. This two tribe have this great things in common Education and natural intelligence. The igbos are as well industrious and highly connected to the world. How can this two super tribe be united as one without betraying each other? Let us educate our children, brothers, sisters, parents and friends on how to live in unity to actualize the Nigeria of our dream. Lets forget about tribe and ethnicity and embrace peace and unity to make Nigeria great. Remember the first nationalist in Nigeria are Igbos and yorubas. Let peace reign in Nigeria. Happy sunday nairalanders

God forbid.

Yorubas betrayed the unity of the South for a plate of Vice President.

We the people of SE/SS say no to any unification with the Yoruba people. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by zendy: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
jesussaves22:

There can be no unity. The Yourbas are better off uniting with their Nothern masters

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lmaaooo look at these two plantain-chips sprinters above me cheesy grin

Who told you Yorubas want to unite with Gigbos?

Ko ni da fun iyalaya unification

Beastafra must come

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Stingman: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lmaaooo look at these two plantain-chips sprinters above me cheesy grin

Who told you Yorubas want to unite with Gigbos?

Ko ni da fun iyalaya unification

Beastafra must come

Who wants these

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by jesussaves22: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
To me personally i belief that the problem of nigeria will be solved if only the yorubas can unite with the igbos because this are the two great tribe in Nigeria that can spring up development in Nigeria. They both got the brains and the technical know how.
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by OjukwuWarBird: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
jesussaves22:
To me personally i belief that the problem of nigeria will be solved if only the yorubas can unite with the igbos because this are the two great tribe in Nigeria that can spring up development in Nigeria. They both got the brains and the technical know how.

Which tribe do you belong to.?
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
Intelligent and endearing people appose each other most times...itx natural.

Think Einstein and Neils Bohr.

Tony Stark and Captain Americatongue

Obama and Putin

Beyonce and Rihannatongue

Jesus Christ and Lucifer.

Genevieve and Omotola

So what stops Yorubas and Igbostongue

this intended for laffs only

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by McJane(f): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol pls vote For iamdotune for Mr nairaland
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Stingman: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
kazuna:
Intelligent and endearing people appose each other most times...itx natural.

Think Einstein and Neils Bohr.

Tony Stark and Captain Americatongue

Obama and Putin

Beyonce and Rihannatongue

Jesus Christ and Lucifer.

Genevieve and Omotola

So what stops Yorubas and Igbostongue

this intended for laffs only

If they live apart, as in separate nation, where they control their respective destinies themselves, they will excel, rather than when the fight each other in the present contraption....

3 Likes

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by lashout1: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
Igbo cliché: Good road will attract more user.

our pains is that it repeated itself (ozo bu iwe anyi)

join both and do the interpretation urslf.
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by captleonerd(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

God forbid.

what exactly is the meaning of the word betrayal? did the 30m Yorubas in the country sign an agreement to vote the clueless one?

3 Likes

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by captleonerd(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stingman:

Who wants these

lol just because some statements have been repeated by bigots more than enough time to make them appear on Google search doesn't make such statements true. those things up there are just what bigots like you have said times without number

1 Like

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stingman:

Who wants these

Lol Olosh what's my business with all these?

What has it got to do with the fact that beastafra must come cheesy grin
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Stingman: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
captleonerd:
lol just because some statements have been repeated by bigots more than enough time to make them appear on Google search doesn't make such statements true. those things up there are just what bigots like you have said times without number

...please repeat yours.I believe you guys are good at media...Personally, I don't need google to know what it is...I have lived in all regions of Nigeria..and I know what is a fact and what is a propaganda.
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Stingman: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Lol Olosh what's my business with all these?

What has it got to do with the fact that beastafra must come cheesy grin

E-pain you...Ask google to remove them..or you ask your Oba to throw google into the lagoon..

6 Likes

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Stingman: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kayode1979:
Igbos are second class citizens,slave,betrayal,thief,arm robbers,hypocrisy,vagabond

You may never be banned...but I tell you what you are...banned would be triggered...but in your heart you know what you are...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by apcisevil: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
The greatest evil people in Nigeria are hausa/fulani. Most of them comments on NL as yorubas to spite igbos... and as igbos to spite yorubas. ..people should wise up

2 Likes

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stingman:

E-pain you...Ask google to remove them..or you ask your Oba to throw google into the lagoon..

Lmaoo you wish it did grin cheesy. I'm talking A, you're talking Z. Gtfo of here. Tout

If only the Africans in the diaspora and the South-Americans took the garbage seriously lol then maybe I would have been
pained. As for now, only y'all satellite dish heads have it sunk in your heads grin. Other tribes or Non-Nigerians don't care
meanwhile I can post videos of Thai and Malaysian officials talking about Gigbo piety cheesy

Despite spending your pathetic lives searching for dust about Yorubas on Google, the popularity of Yoruba culture keeps
increasing by the minute from arts, to religion, language, dressing, music cheesy grin

Meanwhile I advise y'all to spend more time promoting and saving your culture from imminent extinction else in the
coming years, na Abaja Gombo tribal marks get all of una cheesy grin

Goodbye!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

God forbid.

Good............as the feeling is mutual.

1 Like

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Stingman: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Whathaveidone:

Lmaoo you wish it did grin cheesy. I'm talking A, you're talking Z. Gtfo here. Tout

If only the Africans in the diaspora and the South-Americans took the garbage seriously lol then maybe I would have been
pained. As for now, only y'all satellite dish heads have it sunk in your heads grin. Other tribes or Non-Nigerians don't care
meanwhile I can post videos of Thai and Malaysian officials talking about Gigbo piety cheesy

Despite spending your pathetic lives searching for dust about Yorubas on Google, the popularity of the Yoruba culture keeps
increasing by the minute from arts, to religion, language, dressing, music cheesy grin

Meanwhile I advise y'all to spend more time promoting and saving your culture from imminent extinction else in the
coming years, na Abaja Gombo tribal marks get all of una cheesy grin

Goodbye!

Funny thrash. What will those in diaspora and south Americans use to view your character? Not same google...Or do you have another OLUWOLE or JANKARA made google for their special use?

Good bye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stingman:

You may never be banned...but I tell you what you are...banned would be triggered...but in your heart you know what you are...

Truly, we know what we are and frankly speaking, we don't give a hoot what some hate-filled, mischievous and garrulous folks, East of the River Niger thinks of us.

For all we care, you and your ilk can take a long walk off the shortest pier. It will be construed as good riddance. .....
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sensible Igbos should quit commenting on this kind of useless thread... the op is doing nothing but playing on our ego. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by jesussaves22: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
mekuzi09:
Sensible Igbos should quit commenting on this kind of useless thread... the op is doing nothing but playing on our ego. angry
What do you mean by playing on ur ego? Cant nigeria be good? Who will make nigeria a better nation if not you and me and probably yorubas and igbo? You are aware dat this two great tribe can set Nigeria at the world map just like innosson has done in automobile world? My aim of opening this thread is for yorubas and igbos to find a way of coming togather as one after all igbos have their population in lagos and yorubas have their population in Aba and onitsha.

1 Like

Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by EnuguDadImoMom: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
apcisevil:
The greatest evil people in Nigeria are hausa/fulani. Most of them comments on NL as yorubas to spite igbos... and as igbos to spite yorubas. ..people should wise up
Chai .... And I thought I was d only one reasoning this oh... a big hug from me to you made d most sense abeg. Can u pls create a thread with this your statement.
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by BlackSeptember: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Kayode1979:
Igbos are second class citizens,slave,betrayal,thief,arm robbers,hypocrisy,vagabond
mynd44 rule2 and also lock thos thread and ban all these tribal bigots here.

Seun the tribal bigots are taking over again
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Vendoor(f): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
A Nation divided against itself cannot stand ---- cry
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by captleonerd(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Stingman:

...please repeat yours.I believe you guys are good at media...Personally, I don't need google to know what it is...I have lived in all regions of Nigeria..and I know what is a fact and what is a propaganda.
lol so everything you see on google is true. you are very intelligent
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Stingman: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
captleonerd:
lol so everything you see on google is true. you are very intelligent

If you read well, you would see where I said, I don't need google...so how come you stated that I believe everything in google is true? I repeat. I don't need the google to tell me what is widely known already!
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by mujaya1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Funny,another biafara campaign,try another one, this is not possible.
Re: The Great Super Tribe In Nigeria by Thewrath(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2016 Fallout:Oshiomole Revokes Dangote's Waiver Threaten To Cripple Interest / Gold Found In Gwagwalada Abuja. / North Vs. South: What A Disparity In Priorities (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.