Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

INEC And Rule Of Law!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC And Rule Of Law!!!! (385 Views)

Wike Exposes Rigging Technique Allegedly Used By APC, INEC And Nigerian Police / INEC And APC Are Planning To Rig 2019 Elections - Governor Wike / Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC And Rule Of Law!!!! by specialpolice: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
i am not a politician but as a concerned citizen of this great country, i think we should always contribute to every development in our beloved country. for example, INEC issuance of Certificate of Return to Ogar and appeal filed by incumbent Governor, Ikpeazu. without being sentimental and bias, i think INEC should apologize to Abians for causing unnecessary tension and abuse of power to the State. this is corruption and miscarriage of justice. ikpeazu deserves fair hearing, fair notice which are part and main branch of due process and he is yet to exhaust all these so, i dont know why INEC now claim to obey the law by simultaneously issuing COR to Ogar while other States are waiting for them to conduct rerun after 90 days of appeal court has elapsed

(1) (Reply)

Dss Vs Nda / DSS Constantly Harrasing Our Members, IPOB Cries Out / What Are You Doing To Help Our Country Nigeria....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.