Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,323 members, 7,957,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Money Generator Software,real And Tested - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Money Generator Software,real And Tested (1206 Views)

Unlocking Pattern Lock On Android Phone In 5 Simple Ways (tested & Working) / 27 Tested Ways To Drive Huge Traffic To Your Blog Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Generator Software,real And Tested by goodbabs2016: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is good news for all Nigerians and Non Nigerians, I have good and tested okay software for generating money into your local bank account here in Nigeria or Oversee(worldwide).

Requirement:

Internet phone
Bank account
Atm card

Any of the following account: liberty reserve,egold,pay4me,old facebook username account,2go,whatsapp.

To purchase the software you will need to contact me on this medium:

Goodbabs2016@gmail.com

Note: you will pay some money first before I send you the software,I need only serious minded people.
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by cynthia123(f): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
Did I hear you say "Liberty Reserve"?

1 Like

Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by owelle22(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Scam alert
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
And Somebody Go Pay,
Come Create Thread Say "seun Ban Blah Blah Blah I Was Scammed"
While U Were Trying To Scam D Economy With A Non-existent Software.
Madness
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
And D Op Fit Dey Use Ipulse 10mb OO

1 Like

Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by blenyo11(m): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by mexzony: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
The dude messed up when he mentioned liberty reserve.
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by mexzony: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
The scammer dude just registered today self.
Re: Money Generator Software,real And Tested by fattbabakay(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2016
goodbabs2016:
This is good news for all Nigerians and Non Nigerians, I have good and tested okay software for generating money into your local bank account here in Nigeria or Oversee(worldwide).

Requirement:

Internet phone
Bank account
Atm card

Any of the following account: liberty reserve,egold,pay4me,old facebook username account,2go,whatsapp.

To purchase the software you will need to contact me on this medium:

Goodbabs2016@gmail.com

Note: you will pay some money first before I send you the software,I need only serious minded people.
ur scamming sense be wack like anytin, like ya just learning??

(1) (Reply)

Learn WebDesign Programming HTML And CSS In Awka Anambra State / Simple JS: Jquery Classes Helper / How Much Do You Charge To Create A Wordpress Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.