Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Do I Better My Site's SEO? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Better My Site's SEO? (492 Views)

Let Me Work On Your Site SEO in a Month 4 just 10k.. @JIBLOTECH / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / Improve Your Wordpress Site SEO Using The World Best Yoast SEO Premium plugin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Better My Site's SEO? by AnonymX: 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello,

So I'm running this site on (but with customized theme): http://www.nkenu.com/

My site's SEO is really bad. So even if I check for an article on Google and add "nkenu.com" at the end of the search text, I still can't find it.

How can I increase the SEO ranking? I get Google to crawl article URLs to help.

Regards
Re: How Do I Better My Site's SEO? by Puresolutions: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
AnonymX:
Hello,

So I'm running this site on (but with customized theme): http://www.nkenu.com/

My site's SEO is really bad. So even if I check for an article on Google and add "nkenu.com" at the end of the search text, I still can't find it.

How can I increase the SEO ranking? I get Google to crawl article URLs to help.

Regards

@AnonymX inacitivity and very low SEO rankings go side by side.

i advice you do some research on articles and keywords..use strong keywords in writing articles that have short supply in google ranking that pertains to your field.Stick with the formular write on scarce fields continously week in week out.what am i even saying with 15minutes if you write on needs in short supply your site will be spidered..

This is just one tip

Gurus in the house will help u with more tips

All the best

1 Like

Re: How Do I Better My Site's SEO? by AnonymX: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
Puresolutions:

@AnonymX inacitivity and very low SEO rankings go side by side.

i advice you do some research on articles and keywords..use strong keywords in writing articles that have short supply in google ranking that pertains to your field.Stick with the formular write on scarce fields continously week in week out.what am i even saying with 15minutes if you write on needs in short supply your site will be spidered..

This is just one tip

Gurus in the house will help u with more tips

All the best

Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Pricing For Seo Of A Wordpress Site? / Alert: After Creating Your Blog/website Always Do This! / It’s Experts’ Time: .GURU And .NINJA Now Open For Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.