Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Have You Seen These Funny Boateng's Memes That Broke The Internet Lastnight - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Have You Seen These Funny Boateng's Memes That Broke The Internet Lastnight (1299 Views)

Neymar To PSG: The 10 Previous Deals That Broke The World Transfer Record / ‘I Wasted Money On Cars, Fake Friends & Nightclubs’- Boateng Reveals / Kevin-Prince Boateng Weds Melissa Satta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen These Funny Boateng's Memes That Broke The Internet Lastnight by emmyblackky(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
Jerome Boateng, the German defender almost caused a calamity to his side yesterday when they locked horn with the Italian national team in their EURO2016 knock out stage when he made a blunder by stopping the ball with his hands. That action lead to a penalty and subsequently an equalizer from the Italian side. His act was rectified when he scored in the penalty shootout that saw Germany scaling through to the semi finals. Internet users afterwards pounced on his actions and made a joke out of his display and made the whole internet to be awashed by his performance. what do you think of these memes? well for me it's fine, and thank God the Germans made it through.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Funny Boateng's Memes That Broke The Internet Lastnight by LordZero(m): 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2016
ma niqqa be like, this game ais boring, lemme pull off a Maradona grin
Re: Have You Seen These Funny Boateng's Memes That Broke The Internet Lastnight by Tolexander: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
I even thought someone said "praise the Lord"
and he responded, demonstrating Hallelujah!
Re: Have You Seen These Funny Boateng's Memes That Broke The Internet Lastnight by CAPSLOCKED: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
post=47164307:
I even thought someone said "praise the Lord" and he responded, demonstrating Hallelujah!

IN YOUR CHURCH PEOPLE DEMONSTRATE HALLELUJAH LIKE OSTRICHES?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Funny Boateng's Memes That Broke The Internet Lastnight by Barackmeringo: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
yeah, saw lots of em yesterday
Re: Have You Seen These Funny Boateng's Memes That Broke The Internet Lastnight by emmyblackky(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
Boateng has suffered sha
Re: Have You Seen These Funny Boateng's Memes That Broke The Internet Lastnight by waxxydude: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
hahahaha @1st pic, the guy just turn ballet dancer. grin
Why the evuuls?

(1) (Reply)

Let's Show Some Love For Divine Ejowvokoghene Oduduru (I Never Experred It) / Racism At Rio Olympics 2016(photos) / Ronaldo’s Final Appeal Against 5-game Ban Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.