Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. (1606 Views)

Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) / Prince Eke & Muma G Marriage Crashes? Eke Accuses Her Of Flirting With Men(pics) / Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by macho44(m): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
US Presidential aspirant and billionaire business mogul "Donald Trump" has put taken a swipe at South African President "Jacob Zuma" , over allegations of flirting with his
wife, vowing to deal with him ruthlessly when he becomes President.
Donald Trump is accusing the South African president of flirting with his wife "Melania Trump" via Skype. Mr Trump also claimed he is in possession of the emails that came from President Zuma’s official mailing address.

However, President Zuma has debunked the allegations leveled against him by Donald Trump, saying Melania Trump is just a friend and a sister;

”Just because I have many wives Mr Trump is now feeling insecure”,said President Zuma added.

Donald Trump seems to have a penchant for taking swipes at African leaders, he is no stranger to controversial statements, his recent rants comes after he branded Zimbabwean President "Robert Mugabe" to be an "ALIEN" and and also threatening to lock up Ugandan President "Yoweri Museveni" in prison once he becomes President.
Read more juicy details@;
Source:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/07/i-will-deal-with-jacob-zuma-if-i-become.html

Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by Vendoor(f): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
”Just because I have many wives Mr Trump is now feeling insecure”,said President Zuma added.
Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by kingsman66(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2016
this trump self.........who do you even think you are?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by macho44(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
kingsman66:
this trump self.........who do you even think you are?
Na King Kong
Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by kingsman66(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
macho44:
Na King Kong
I hate trump die

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
e b like say dis guy own don too much ooo...we go celebrate black mass for am so we go c as hm go take win
Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by kingsman66(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
macho44:
Na King Kong
I hate trump die
Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by macho44(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
kingsman66:

I hate trump die
why?
Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by bewla(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Donald d trouble

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by cruzita(f): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
the fool has spoken

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by macho44(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
cruzita:
the fool has spoken
Like he always does grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by daviddagreat: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
if only it was possible

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Deal With Jacob Zuma For Flirting With His Wife. by STILESGANG: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
And to think people actually believed this news makes it funnier.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Shares Stunning Photo As He Invites Models For His Video Shoot / Fan Sexually Assaulted Nicki Minaj, He Grabs Her Ass While She Was On Stage. / 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.