Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

VECTOR Disses YCEE On Featured Song, Freestyle By Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VECTOR Disses YCEE On Featured Song, Freestyle By Iyanya (1283 Views)

Vector Reacts To Buhari's "Youths Are Lazy" Comment With This Photo / Ycee On A Torn Shirt To The 2017 AFRIMA AWARDS / WATCH FLAVOUR Smoking Weed And LISTEN To New Song Freestyle In The Studio(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VECTOR Disses YCEE On Featured Song, Freestyle By Iyanya by ayomidegambari(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
If you have been following ycee/vector diss issue, when you hear FREESTYLE by iyanya where he featured ice prince, ycee, vector and tossy young, you will definitely know vector took shot at ycee directly, but the funniest aspect is that, this ycee of a guy is on the song as well, now I realise vector is not a guy to messed with, he's a lyrical monster. Here are his lyrics of the song.
I don't live on istagram I don't live on twitter/ I refuse to be in places where the haters really bitter/ so I pop in everyone seeing in while just for the fans/ plus I shouldn't have time if my life has a plan right/ me na barrack boy I said it since I came/ I know a lot of barrack men wey dey deny what a shame/ we take time everytime, no be say we bin dey sleep/ if God is the shephard, then its ok to be the ship/ so I never quit if I did king kong wouldn't be a hit/ and shoutout to everybody who copied and made a hit/ see the point here, my kinda hustle feed many/ I create it they remake it and they start to sip hennies/ so I grind for you all/ you know the lyrics so I grind for you all/ when you loose the inspiration so I found for you all/ make I see the front I refuse to be blind for you all/ I was kind to you all/ you must be crazy if you think am proud/ where were you when the sound just refuse to be loud/ G.R.A.P we don't owe you jack/ lafiaji album is gon be dope as crack.

1 Like

Re: VECTOR Disses YCEE On Featured Song, Freestyle By Iyanya by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
gbam.... lobatan
Re: VECTOR Disses YCEE On Featured Song, Freestyle By Iyanya by franklinjoseph(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
The rap game been quiet for a while...

A diss track won't do much harm
Re: VECTOR Disses YCEE On Featured Song, Freestyle By Iyanya by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
see penny not sip hennies u tried
Re: VECTOR Disses YCEE On Featured Song, Freestyle By Iyanya by LEAFLET(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
sick bars from vector there... Ycee should know that vector shouldn't be messed with.. He's dope no doubt though!!!!
Re: VECTOR Disses YCEE On Featured Song, Freestyle By Iyanya by Elnino4ladies: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Sound wack
Re: VECTOR Disses YCEE On Featured Song, Freestyle By Iyanya by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
diss tracks make hip hop welcome to VECTOR VS YCEE
Re: VECTOR Disses YCEE On Featured Song, Freestyle By Iyanya by Kolade9(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2016
So i pop in every once in a while* i create it,they remake it and they start to see pennies

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Gorgenus Hairstyle, See Photo / Wizkid Pictured Nursing A Baby / Actress Kemi Afolabi Takes A Loyal Selfie With Ooni Of Ife & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.