Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks (985 Views)

Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos) / Female Pastor Preaching With Bare Boobs: Return O F Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by divineappo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
HILARIOUS PICS OF A PASTOR PREACHING WITH A GUN IN THE BARRACKS

Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by papaejima1: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2016
This is exactly my kind of pastor.
I have no time for "turn the other cheek" kind of christian when my life or that of my people are on the line.
The devil show his head, you slap it down immediately, better still put 4 hot slugs into it.

Always prepared. Ready to shoot first and ask questions after.
Do anyhow, see anyhow!
Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by TippyTop(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Our lord and saviour abhors this sort of behaviour in any place of worship, this must be Church of Boko Haram.
Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by papaejima1: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
This pastor is a descendant of Nehemiah!
Do your work with your sword on your waist.
No slacking. When you are killed, your work stops, so don't give anyone the chance to stop your work!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lalastic lalasticla lalasticlacla, have you for once see this kind of pastor, incase you haven't, please come in and see.
Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by simplemach(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lols.
May be the gun is for deliverance purposes. As in cast the demon out, shoot and kill it instead of allowing it to go out and enter another person.
Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by doublewisdom: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
Serving God and country same time. grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by Ekejoestar(m): 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
HAHAHAHA
Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by Mercysam23(f): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
He is a true picture of John the baptist.
Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by VhatAmazingDude: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force. wink

Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by bakila: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
I think this in the Boko Haram Frontlines.
Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by DIKEnaWAR: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
This should be Borno state. They don't want to be caught unawares or dependant on another man to secure you. To each, his gun. I bet those in the band will have theirs too, slung over their shoulders. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pics Of A Pastor Preaching With A Gun In The Barracks by potbelly(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
I feel the pastor might be a soldier as well in an insurgent prone zone... So it's normal to always be prepared so as not to be caught unaware...

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Atheists Want To Remove "God" From Kenyan Anthem / The Promise Of Things To Come - Jack Kelley / Deeper Life Invites You To Easter Retreat 'conquering With The Crucified King '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.