Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him (20481 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Liz Dasilva Reaches Out To Lola Margaret Over Recent Fraud Case / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Disabled Girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by enomakos(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2016
StepTwo:

sometimes d disabled act as though they dont have a life because they are disabled.

like one i know very well refuses to mingle because he feels people see him as being pathetic when around him.

see that.
i did't think he is refusing to mingle
he may just be the type that keep to himself
a recluse maybe
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by StepTwo: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2016
darocha1:

if he feels inferior then help him to belong.
Even sane people do refuse to mingle talkless
i dont know how am supposed to do that, i mean he tells me why he doesnt mingle.and i dont think he was wrong about people seeing him as being pathetic, but am i supposed to tell people not to see him that way?

besides, av told him everyone will get used to him the way he is if he spends more time with them like a man he is, but then....
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by enomakos(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2016
chinchum:
?
i think he means to say able bodies
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by chinchum(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2016
enomakos:
i think he means to say able bodies
it had better be, that is a very sensitive mistake.
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by enomakos(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2016
chinchum:
it had better be, that is a very sensitive mistake.
you are right
Re: AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him by Qualer: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
sbabimbola:
That's nice

i like...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And His Mother Cast Their Votes / Ceec Also Partners With Amstel Malta Shortly After Delta Soap Ambassadorship / Iyanya's 27th Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.