Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

The Nigerian Politics And Its Penkelemes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Politics And Its Penkelemes (675 Views)

Youths In Abuja Protest Age Limit In Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau / Fani-Kayode: "Jimoh Ibrahim Is The Biggest Judas In Nigerian Politics Today" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Politics And Its Penkelemes by dagama49(m): 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
(Written by Egbeolowo -Ridwan A.K.A Prof Wayne) I am Completely Knackered, Flabbergasted and Gobsmacked by the Munificent and Pedantic level at which the Nigerian people Eulogize and "Zombie followed" our so call Politicians. This Locution in its Jocundity has left Nigerian Lachrymose in a Scathing Ululation. To me this Shibboleth or catchword is a Travesty and a Parody to Lampooned the Masses' Expected Eleemosynary from the Government after the Pugnacious and Ferocious Masturbation of our Economy "Prima Facie" by the past administration. It is very crystal Glaring that all this Political and Economic Brouhaha/Hoo-Ha bother on our Political Modus- Vivendi and also bother on the Byzantine Modus- Vivendi or Byzantine Lifestyle of most of our Leaders.. And Above all it is also a pity that 50yrs after Independent we are still Apotheosizing the "Fonset Origo" of a Presidential Aspirant which is Orchestrated and Animated by what we have at best "Politics Of Ethnicity Occasioned by Zoning" which has kept us in an abject Ululation and Economic Quagmire. It is Sardonically Lugubrious, Exasperating, Debilitating, Attenuating and also Pugnacious with the way the game Politics is becoming a Bugaboo... What a Political La-Di-Da, What a Political Jabberwocky, What a Political Hanky-Panky we have come with. Now the citizen has been deprived of their Inalienable Right while majority of our Leaders Live in Peasanted Luxury And Propensity Solitude . who will now Salvage us from this Mephistophelean and Machiavellian Cabal and I also pray that this would not Ignite a "FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION" Self- Reproach) and as for me I will not knuckle-under in their Political Get-Together, I will refuse to Kowtow in their powwow. Thank you (I still remain my humble self) what a PENKELEMES ERA WE HAVE COME WITH

Re: The Nigerian Politics And Its Penkelemes by weezyjahy: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
wayne of life u still find ur way into this site with ur big grammar.....hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

#GEJ While You Were Away...!!! / Please, In The Spirit Of Eid El Fitri, Stop Blowing Up Pipelines- Arewa Begs NDA / 'god So Loves Nigeria That He Brought Buhari At This Time'- Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.