Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Rising Number Of Female Commercial Tricycle (keke) Riders In Lagos. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Rising Number Of Female Commercial Tricycle (keke) Riders In Lagos. (512 Views)

Signifiance Of Daura Emirate Turbaning Ceremony Of Female Child / The Rising Culture / The Tribe That Has The Highest Number Of Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rising Number Of Female Commercial Tricycle (keke) Riders In Lagos. by jtman4: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
The number of Female commercial Tricycle riders seem to be on d Rise. I boarded one and the White man in the car beside us in Traffic just couldn't hold back laughing out loud. What could be the reason for the increasing number?, or is it just one of the numerous "CHANGES" that has been taking place because it looks like there are already too much Changes making wave these days..... Lol.

(1) (Reply)

7th Aug Friendship Day 2016 Whatsapp Status, Lines, Quotes In Hindi English / I Use To Feel Shy And Timid Around People Or Crowd I Want To Get Rid Of It / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.