Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos (45311 Views)

Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) / Ike Ibe Buys Corn In Wedding Attire With New Wife / Pre-wedding Photos Of Stephanie And Uche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Nienie(f): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
Lol..happy married life to them tho.
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Notime5656(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
Thank God, he has found happiness again.
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Priceless200(f): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
That suit though... Happy married life Dr. Ike Ibe. Something tells me you will govern Imo state one day, Just one day. Enjoy your marriage sir.
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Toroze(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE ......smiley

*Roasted corn make sense scarra.....grin grin

Die......especially when there's still juice on the inside but it crunchy and done on the outside...
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by stubbornman(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Chai see my Course mate dah year.....I happy scara
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by AAABBB123: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nice....
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Thobiy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Congrates!
HML
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by kellygrin(m): 1:22am On Jul 04, 2016
me wey dey buy corn everytime...una never see me snap....abi to chop corn na another thing
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Unitedabby(m): 2:41am On Jul 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are photos from the wedding ceremony between the former Speaker of Imo State House of Assembly -Hon Ike C Ibe, and his beautiful bride Uche Anusiem who tied the knot yesterday in style. The wedding celebration kicked off with the couple buying roasted corn by the road side -which made them trend online. We wish them a blissful marriage.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/official-wedding-photos-of-couple-who.html
The dude get eagle eyes sha!#finebabe
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Beremx(f): 2:45am On Jul 04, 2016
obicentlis:
This guy lost his wife and kids at Dana air crash, if I'm not wrong.

Finding love again, happy married life.
you right! his wife and daughter died in the crash m I think they were heading to India on a medical trip for his daughter.

Happy Married life to the couple.
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Jalinco: 4:37am On Jul 04, 2016
They are Fayose people. Wakie and die
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by vincentjk(m): 5:23am On Jul 04, 2016
That Lady is too pretty
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Trapnews: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2016
Stingy groom, he refused to work on that lil boy in the pic undecided..... others sef, that man in green suit needs a loanshocked Me and my wife mentality... shior! *team spread the wealth*
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Apreel(f): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2016
obicentlis:
This guy lost his wife and kids at Dana air crash, if I'm not wrong.

Finding love again, happy married life.
you're not wrong dear. ..happy married life to him
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Anusiemgood(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2016
hahaha lolz
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Dayoara: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2016
Very romantic.. Its a gesture of humility. I think i like them
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Qualer: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:
HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE ......smiley

*Roasted corn make sense scarra.....grin grin

Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Qualer: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Apreel:
you're not wrong dear. ..happy married life to him

bushgirl how far now? grin
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Anusiemgood(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
she is my sister ooo
Re: Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos by Ijeoma660(f): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2016
crazymommy:
you forgot to add "it's ladyF again"..

don't bother her, I have an idea of what she was thinking about and hence forgot her signature!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Shots / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) / Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.