Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) (1599 Views)

Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
Two men (names unknown) were beaten by people in Ikorodu today after they stole a mobile phone belonging to a bar attendant. They came on a motorcycle to buy an alcoholic drink and while the attendant was attending to them, they took her phone and sped off on their motorcycle.

She raised an alarm and they were pursued. Fate however caught up with them when they collided with a car while trying to escape on their motorcycle. I won't go into the details of the beating they received but trust Nigerians na.

Several sim cards and mobile phones were recovered from them.

Source: Eye Witness Report

Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by anytin(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Dats good..
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by maryjan8(f): 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Not good at all
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2016
The first thief in the picture has a polythene bag full of SK (Marijuana). I guess he is preparing for a marijuana party after a "good outing". He got a party he never prepared for. Anyways, party na party grin
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by agbonkamen(f): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
thou shall not steal Exodus 20:15

1 Like

Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by Barackmeringo: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2016
sad
sorry for their ass
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Kill do now before dey grow to kill innocent people
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by optional1(f): 3:01am On Jul 05, 2016
na wa ooooo thiefing and stealing is now an everyday work....

hello from the other side....... Hayjaycity maryjane8 anytin good morning to you......
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 05, 2016
optional1:
na wa ooooo
thiefing and stealing is now an everyday work....

hello from the other side.......
Hayjaycity maryjane8 anytin
good morning to you......

Gud morning....
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by rifasenate11(m): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Ripple effect of bad economic policy
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by sugardad1(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2016
Ikorodu and crime!!

Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by optional1(f): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Hayjaycity:

Gud morning....

Good morning dear, guess your night was awesome.......

Please dear I need your vote, a brother is contesting for Mr Nairaland and voting will start very soon. Can you grant me this request please?
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2016
optional1:

Good morning dear, guess your night was awesome.......

Please dear I need your vote, a brother is contesting for Mr Nairaland and voting will start very soon. Can you grant me this request please?

How do i vote?
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by Smithycool(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Endtime Children grin

Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by optional1(f): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Hayjaycity:

How do i vote?

I will mention you wen the voting start.

Thanks dear really appreciate this a lot....
Re: Two Phone Thieves Caught And Beaten In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pictures) by francisbarrack(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Stealing is not corruption...

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Was Kept In A Septic Tank By Her Brother For Ritual In Tanzania / IPOB Members Destroyed Yoruba Mosque In Aba, Abia State. (video) / Can You Die For Love? : (disturbing PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.