Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) (137493 Views)

Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / D'banj's 'Wife', Lineo Didi Kilgrow Glows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all man dem know my style bruv. am waiting on the mods to release me from that spambot which ate me up when i was in the middle of decapitating your reprobate ass. this my ID i use to get niggas to make me programmes for my work so I aint gone troll you on it. wait till mods release me and i will get back to slapping you the way a love-vendor like me do with my strong love-vendor hand cheesy

Decapitate with dead arse pictures, no? grin grin grin Utter dumb muthaphucka.

You're already dead like ya biitch arse father. I snuffed life out of you and dry bones don't talk. grin grin grin

And I peed on ya graves. grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 12:39am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all man dem know my style bruv. am waiting on the mods to release me from that spambot which ate me up when i was in the middle of decapitating your reprobate ass. this my ID i use to get niggas to make me programmes in the software section for my work so I aint gone troll you on it. wait till mods release me and i will get back to slapping you the way a love-vendor like me do with my strong love-vendor hand cheesy

Ok.. This has 'gay' written all over it. Just saying
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 12:42am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

The butt pirate has always been homoerotic. He's the only guy on this forum that has guys following him everywhere. Effing Afrika Bambaataa arse nyggah. grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

lol yeah how are ya ? whats good ? wink
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 12:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

The butt pirate has always been homoerotic. He's the only guy on this forum that has guys following him everywhere. Effing Afrika Bambaataa arse nyggah. grin grin

Im in tears...

Hahahahhahahahah
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 12:45am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
lol yeah how are ya ? whats good ? wink

Sukkot, wait! You gay for real!!!
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 12:46am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

oh i see what you mean lolzzz. its nairaland that changed pi-mp to love-vendor. nairaland be trippin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 12:47am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

Im in tears...

Hahahahhahahahah

Lol. Sukkot is NL's resident homo and he runs away from chics.

Can you see the never hollered at you till tonight when you said you're transexual. And now, he's winking at you. grin

The guy is a booty bandit. grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

He's Gay, with "G" in uppercase. grin

I clocked his Afrika Bambaataa arse time ago, hence I always clown him. grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

yeah am gay if gay means happy lol. oh you mean am i a gay ? nah. its against the LORDS laws and its disgusting
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
yeah am gay if gay means happy lol. oh you mean am i a gay ? nah. its against the LORDS laws and its disgusting

Hmmmm.... I mean homosexual. It's ok if you were. Like I'm cool with them. Im a lady and I once lived with lesbians. It was fun. I got to see a different perspective. I got hit on once, but I quickly told her I couldnt imagine a pussyy rubbing against me, or vise versa. Besides, i wasn't experienced in anyway. That was 2 years ago tho.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

He's Gay, with "G" in uppercase. grin

I clocked his Afrika Bambaataa arse time ago, hence I always clown him. grin grin grin

I don't think he is. He's clear.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 12:59am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

Hmmmm.... I mean homosexual. It's ok if you were. Like I'm cool with them. Im a lady and I once lived with lesbians. It was fun. I got to see a different perspective. I got hit on once, but I quickly told her I couldnt imagine a pussyy rubbing against me, or vise versa. Besides, i wasn't experienced in anyway. That was 2 years ago tho.
yeah i hear ya but i dont get down like dat. you think cuz i chat to the nigga shymexx all the time that i am gay ? nahhh he the only nigga i know who can take a beating and keeps on ticking. he like a timex watch. very resilient. you whoop on him but he still keeps coming back for more. i use the nigga to kill my boredom and to catch fun on NL. cuz this is the only social / virtual media i use. i have no facebook or twitter or whatsapp or whatever it is people have. it strictly nairaland so if i aint here then i am working and if i aint workin i am here and sometimes i multitask and do both together
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 1:01am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
yeah i hear ya but i dont get down like dat. you think cuz i chat to the nigga shymexx all the time that i am gay ? nahhh he the only nigga i know who can take a beating and keeps on ticking. he like a timex watch. very resilient. you whoop on him but he still keeps coming back for more. i use the nigga to kill my boredom and to catch fun on NL. cuz this is the only social / virtual media i use. i have no facebook or twitter or whatsapp or whatever it is people have. it strictly nairaland so if i aint here then i am working and if i aint workin i am here and sometimes i multitask and do both together

I'm sorry, but you just stylishly described him as a goat. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:03am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Lol, how can a dead muthaphucka whoop me? Ya arse got whooped so bad tonight, you went back to posting pictures without writing anything like you always do when you're sober loool.

Even the spambot saw that and had to bury ya phaggot arse. you're dead like ya father. grin grin grin

I've fvcked you up so bad in the last two months, all ya fans have stopped following you around. grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 1:07am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

I'm sorry, but you just stylishly described him as a goat. grin grin
lol he is a goat. look how he acts irrationally all the time. dude is emotionally unhinged hence why he is the perfect person to troll on nairaland. you cant troll most nigerians who live in nigeria because they are all somewhat emotionally balanced but shymmexx is the perfect trolling victim. this why i holla at him all the time. nigga has emotional outbursts like a 3 year old lolzzzzz. kills my boredom all the time. grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:14am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
lol he is a goat. look how he acts irrationally all the time. dude is emotionally unhinged hence why he is the perfect person to troll on nairaland. you cant troll most nigerians who live in nigeria because they are all somewhat emotionally balanced but shymmexx is the perfect trolling victim. this why i holla at him all the time. nigga has emotional outbursts like a 3 year old lolzzzzz. kills my boredom all the time. grin grin

Lol, is that even trolling? Lool.

You're having a discussion with someone and decided to start saying shiit like annunaki, constellation, talking about families etc? How's that trolling? grin grin

But whenever I return the favour, you'll start crying about how I'm uncouth. grin grin

So who's the emotionally unstable one between you and I?

You disrespected the dead people I posted tonight and I disrespected ya biitch arse dead father in return. Cos of that you've been sober and you have stopped quoting me, while I'm still quoting you. So who's the emotionally unstable biitch who can dish out but can't take? grin grin

If you're actually trolling, you won't run from what you get back in return. grin grin grin

You're running like ya dead father, biitch. Stop running. grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Sukkot

You're a biitch arse nyggah that talks reckless but can't take it. You're a dummy when it comes to trolling and you can't troll me. If you're a troll, you shouldn't be running when they hit you back, dumb muthaphucka. grin grin

Your problem is that: you just don't know how to talk and you can't take what you say stupidly.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:18am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Taking a pee on ya dead father again. grin grin

Now, this is trolling. learn from me, son. grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 1:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, is that even trolling? Lool.

You're having a discussion with someone and decided to start saying shiit like annunaki, constellation, talking about families etc? How's that trolling? grin grin

But whenever I return the favour, you'll start crying about how I'm uncouth. grin grin

So who's the emotionally unstable one between you and I?

You disrespected the dead people I posted tonight and I disrespected ya biitch arse dead father in return. Cos of that you've been sober and you have stopped quoting me, while I'm still quoting you. So who's the emotionally unstable biitch who can ditch out but can't take? grin grin

If you're actually trolling, you won't run from what you get back in return. grin grin grin

You're running like ya dead father, biitch. Stop running. grin grin grin
like i told you, this is my ' business ID ' and i am not going to respond to your nonsense or troll you with this ID. with this ID is what I use to get programmers in the software section to write me programs ( you will be surprised the amount of talent we have in nigeria. I have had 2 wonderful programs written for me from this same nairaland and these programs are amazingly put together and I use it everyday. naija has talent bro. dont sleep on naija ) . I made that clear earlier. when the mods release sukkot i will get back to the business of trolling you. be patient loco vato cheesy
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 1:23am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Lol. I hope you don't end up third, fourth or 5th cousins. That's be a 'win' situation.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:24am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
like i told you, this is my ' business ID ' and i am not going to respond to your nonsense or troll you with this ID. with this ID is what I use to get programmers in the software section to write me programs ( you will be surprised the amount of talent we have in nigeria. I have had 2 wonderful programs written for me from this same nairaland and these programs are amazingly put together and I use it everyday. naija has talent bro. dont sleep on naija ) . I made that clear earlier. when the mods release sukkot i will get back to the business of trolling you. be patient loco vato cheesy

Lmao @ business ID. More like you're sober cos I'm trolling the ghost of ya dead father. grin grin grin

You'll end up committing suicide by the time I'm done with you. grin grin

This is how to troll people not the unstable and reckless ya biitch always go off on a tangent like a crazed goat on everything. grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 1:25am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

Lol. I hope you don't end up third, fourth or 5th cousins. That's be a 'win' situation.
hahahah yeah that will really be a trip. yeah so the USA is on fire now. racial unrest and riots and demonstrations everywhere. i hope its not reaching your side sha
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 1:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot

You're a biitch arse nyggah that talks reckless but can't take it. You're a dummy when it comes to trolling and you can't troll me. If you're a troll, you shouldn't be running when they hit you back, dumb muthaphucka. grin grin

Your problem is that: you just don't know how to talk and you can't take what you say stupidly.

Makes me wonder if y'all are working class niggas or high school students
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 1:30am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
hahahah yeah that will really be a trip. yeah so the USA is on fire now. racial unrest and riots and demonstrations everywhere. i hope its not reaching your side sha

Not for now.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:30am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

Makes me wonder if y'all are working class niggas or high school students

Lol, I'm a playful guy. And I didn't even come for this today.

All I did was ask this muthaphucka what he thinks about the shootings in the US and just have a normal discussion. But this mentally unstable monkey turned that into some naij shyte and started talking reckless about my family. Is that even trolling?

I warned this guy. We moved on to something else and I posted something. Told him not to quote it. But this fool maliciously quoted it. Like what type of fvcked up nyggah is this clown?

Fvck it - I'm just trolling his dead father now and I know that shiit gets to him. grin grin

He wants to score quick points cos I've destroyed him in all our duels in the last two months but it backfired. Today isn't even the day for that. Just discuss the topic and shut up.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 1:32am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

Not for now.
Good. it would get real ugly very soon though.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 1:38am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Pray not. Cause my fear is that if anything goes wrong. Other nations will follow. 2. I'll be stuck. 3. Like where can I run to? Black people are minority 4. Blacks don't unite. if anything goes wrong, history tells me it'll be akata against akata against Nigerian against Ghanaian against mulatos against akata....... Just blacks Against other blacks. 5. That will be like me running from whites + blacks.
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:39am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

On ya dead father's grave again. grin grin

Stop running, biitch. Be the man ya father never was. grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by Shym3xx: 1:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Until you edit that shyte.

Every time I see you NL. I'll pee on ya dead father's grave. grin grin grin
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 1:41am On Jul 12, 2016
vicchi12:

Pray not. Cause my fear is that if anything goes wrong. Other nations will follow. 2. I'll be stuck. 3. Like where can I run to? Black people are minority 4. Blacks don't unite. if anything goes wrong, history tells me it'll be akata against akata against Nigerian against Ghanaian against mulatos against akata....... Just blacks Against other blacks. 5. That will be like me running from whites + blacks.
truth be told it really depends on what state and what city you at. what state and city are you ?
Re: D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow (Photos) by vicchi12(f): 1:42am On Jul 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
truth be told it really depends on what state and what city you at. what state and city are you ?

I'm at the capital, DC

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? / Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.