Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) (56443 Views)

Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by SucreB: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
omo, Soldiers no get chill o.....i don laff tire. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by predatorX: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
These are def not omonile,possibly new recruits.

Soldiers do not dehumanize their recruits like this. These are either militants or IPOBIANS under punishment. One of the soldiers made reference to that in the video. Listen carefully.

Where Yoruba Omo onile wey be like skeleton wey never chop better akpu for see Chest (akpaobi), grab like these men.?
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintdennis:

Don't mind them... but ehn. B4 I was thinking only NDA and ipob rily get weapons.

Those BH guys got some serious firepower + determination

Naija is in trouble...
You are right my bro.
Only God knows the weapons that leaked from fallen Libya, through Niger + Chad into North-East Nigeria.
Those BH guys never run out of ammunition . .

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Doubleas(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
this is an old video
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by RaptorX: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintdennis:
Only a F0OLLLLL Will support what this army men did.

I repeat ONLY A FO0OOL.

Tha[b]t slap-u must not fall ish[/b] was part of a neighbour's bamming process when he was @ UNN those days sef so must of these army guy fit b s.m sef.

That aside THEY ARE CIVILIANS and they should have been handed over to police instead.

But some hypocritic idi0ts will support what the army did cos they omoniles? But condemn when army brutalise people over petty things? Hypocrisy!

As for that land owner that refused to pay 65,000 he should just know he has just made himself a target over 65k.

If this was edo ah swear, dem boiz no fit gree slap themselves like dis sha. Smh. 1 or 2 must rebel.

That being said, those omoniles can sue army for millions thanks to this video.
I just don't understand the mentality of the average Nigerian, what does soldiers did in any Western country is serious assault no matter what the civilians did and they will all be court marshaled and dismissed. I guess that is why we are called a third world country so many absurdities in other places are normal in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by saintdennis(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
lawanson44:

Omonile spotted! cheesy

Mumuu.

I hope u or ur fam gets brutalised by the NA then u will understand its 2016 no difference btw this drilling and soldiers who beat up the woman in Benin some time ago for not giving way to a military officer.

U arrest criminals, they can be charged with blackmail, extortion, disturbing the peace etc n send em to prison.

Do u think that drilling will deter them? They have only made em stronger and much more bitter/angry.

Who beating don change? Mtcheeew
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
predatorX:

Soldiers do not dehumanize their recruits like this. These are either militants or IPOBIANS under punishment. One of the soldiers made reference to that in the video. Listen carefully.

Where Yoruba Omo onile wey be like skeleton wey never chop better akpu for see Chest (akpaobi), grab like these men.?

What about those skinny ones with their boxers hanging loose? Are they militants? And since when did Ipob boys start collecting N65,000? Those are omoniles! If you don't like it, go straight to lagoon cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintdennis:

Mumuu.

I hope u or ur fam gets brutalised by the NA then u will understand its 2016 no difference btw this drilling and soldiers who beat up the woman in Benin some time ago for not giving way to a military officer.

U arrest criminals, they can be charged with blackmail, extortion, disturbing the peace etc n send em to prison.

Do u think that drilling will deter them? They have only made em stronger and much more bitter/angry.

You want the soldiers to charge them so that Jagaban their Omonile in chief will order their release? Army beating dey change person. It serves them right and I don't regret saying it. I will never be brutalized like that because I will not walk into the land of someone who suffered to purchase it , buy building materials and hire labourers whom he pays daily and yet approach him to extort money from him with a bunch of jobless "olamide-lyrics" loving touts. I work hard to earn a living and not intimidate other people. If you still do not like it, trek to 3rd mainland bridge and take a plunge! Thank you

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by saintdennis(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
RaptorX:
I just don't understand the mentality of the average Nigerian, what does soldiers did in any Western country is serious assault no matter what the civilians did and they will all be court marshaled and dismissed. I guess that is why we are called a third world country so many absurdities in other places are normal in Nigeria.

Azzzin my brother I must confess it's ironic the mindset of the average nigerian.

We celebrate hypocrisy.

It is that hypocrisy that got us independence, that brought the military into power and same hypocrisy that birthed mend, BH, NDA, ipob etc.

Third world mentality since 1914
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Afritop(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
sarrki:
Na ipob boiz no be omo onile
IT IS OBVIOUS, YOU USE YOUR EYES TO HEAR THE CONVERSATION IN THE VIDEO AND NOT YOUR EARS
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by saintdennis(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
lawanson44:

You want the soldiers to charge them so that Jagaban their Omonile in chief will order their release? Army beating dey change person. It serves them right and I don't regret saying it. I will never be brutalized like that because I will not walk into the land of someone who suffered to purchase it , buy building materials and hire labourers whom he pays daily and yet approach him to extort money from him with a bunch of jobless "olamide-lyrics" loving touts. I work hard to earn a living and not intimidate other people. If you still do not like it, trek to 3rd mainland bridge and take a plunge! Thank you

Smh...
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Harwoyeez(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin grin d slap competition sweet me pass
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by iamdapsyj(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
gbosaa:

N65,000....money mentioned was in reference to monthly salary. Those guys are army recruits and that was the front of their accommodation at the barrack or recruitment centre.

The drill isn't different from what happens elsewhere. It's normal to be paired up and each person has to lift/carry his partner while executing the squats. Some recruits who are smaller in physique might be unfortunate to get bigger bodied partners.

In some military, they'll have to do the carry/squat while tabbing uphill.

There's another video of these boys slapping the hell out of each other. That's very illegal in some military as someone can easily develop ear/hearing problem. Recruitment drills are supposed to toughen up the recruits physically and also to separate the boys from the men, not to deliberately inflict bodily injuries.

i find this your assertion very unreal because a profesional unit such as the Nigerian Army never allow such and to even think that it was recorded and publicized.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by THEREALSEUN: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Onyochejohn:
those are pple soldier supose to dey flog for not reading b4 Comenting!

Pls can sombody teach me how to creat Trend! I got this Vedio since Last week, I don't know how to creat trend with it since

SWEETHEART. Only God can help you trend in this life. I dint know this would get so much attention.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by otipoju(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
gbosaa:

You maybe right. I've seen the entire video. My apologies.

I saw a part of this video last month and it was attached to another one connected with army recruits.

Aight. I know sey you no want to waste your MB. Na free WiFi I dey enjoy for where I dey. Respect !!!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
gbosaa:

They are not omonile. Those boys are army recruits going through one of the many rituals associated with the Naija Army.

Recruits my black hairy a55 , it was clear from the audio that they came to extort 65,000 naira. More so they don't look like recruits with one wearing a chain around his neck.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Themandator: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
gbosaa:

They are not omonile. Those boys are army recruits going through one of the many rituals associated with the Naija Army.

Army recruits in your dreams. Didn't you notice one of them putting a heavy necklace?
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by akinszz: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
U mean olumegban.
eleko1:
Good for them. They from that popular OLU...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed . They go around extortin Money from hapless pipu.Woe betide PerSin wey no Setlle.Thank God Nah Soldiers flogged them nor bi those Police.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by jomoh: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
gbadexy:
Alright sir. We learn everyday. No wonder most of them transfer the anger on civilians. I wish they were omoniles though.
how can you someone to mislead you.

how is it possible for a new recruit to put on a chain and have beards.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by koboko69: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
gbosaa:

Army recruits kwa? Smh....
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by koboko69: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
gbosaa:

N65,000....money mentioned was in reference to monthly salary. Those guys are army recruits and that was the front of their accommodation at the barrack or recruitment centre.

The drill isn't different from what happens elsewhere. It's normal to be paired up and each person has to lift/carry his partner while executing the squats. Some recruits who are smaller in physique might be unfortunate to get bigger bodied partners.

There's another video of these boys slapping the hell out of each other. That's very illegal in some military as someone can easily develop ear/hearing problem. Recruitment drills are supposed to toughen up the recruits physically and also to separate the boys from the men, not to deliberately inflict bodily injuries.

Stop talking rubbish. 65k is the salary range of a corporal. Who will give a bloody recruit 65k? U have zero knowledge of what u are talking about
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by wickedworld: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wow how I wish soldiers interfer in all omonile matter in nigeria. This vedio sweet my belle too much, them lazy bastard.

Some of omo onile will carry gun cutlass to threaten owner and wokers even to the extend of killing .

Good change affect them too, anything omo onile should be dealt with in nigeria after selling land.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by alaskido(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
The guy who owns the building under construction is probable an Army officer. grin
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by Obiwiz(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
sarrki:
Na ipob boiz no be omo onile
Parasite spotted. The word "secession" dey scare d living daylight out of you because you don’t trust urself and ur lots to be able to survive independently. Inferiority complex dey kill faster dan E.bola. Take note.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by gbadexy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
jomoh:

how can you someone to mislead you.

how is it possible for a new recruit to put on a chain and have beards.
I've never been in the military cool
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by iberu001(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Those people are omo onile/thugs, you don see where army recruits dey use chain for neck and wristwatch for hand when training?
gbosaa:

Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by kapai(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
The standard has not fallen,thats a million job they bought.

When you price with high currency,always be ready to serve it with high morale.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by kliq(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy hahaha
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by benji93: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seyi signs in laughing............What drama!
Soldier 1:Slap am;
Culprit 1;waves hand, sound: pa
Soldier 1:Slap am again
Culprit 1;waves hand again, sound: pa
with all my bros noise for street na the best in fit do be that.
Seyi law was right actually, fight na for mouth.
Soldier 2:you dey play with am Ba,
Soldier 3: you don't know how to slap
Soldier 3: Slam am back;
Culprit 2; squeezes face, waves hand; sound :kpa
Soldier 3:you don't know how to slap
Culprit 2: waives hand, sound; kpaaa
Culprit:tries to dodge but got what was coming, head vibrates.
hehehehehehehehem, if this was a film, it would have been a blockbuster, the realest of all Nigerian movies
Serves them right,ojo lo pe.
....................Seyi signs out giggling
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by armadeo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
RaptorX:

Are they omoniles in western countries. This solution is a third world solution to a third world problem.

I guess you haven't tried to build a house hence youf opinion. Come back when you have met with them and quote me.

Those guys are demons from the very depth of he'll. They'll push your newly built wall down cos of 100k. They'll mess up your labourers and generally Bleep thing up.

You have no idea the issues they give prospective home owners. they are demons. Worthless men with no regards thinking of feeding on your sweat for no reason other than violence .

If they don't beat up your workers thank God.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by armadeo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
saintdennis:

Mumuu.

Guy calm down.

Are you calm?

Now I support what the omoniles got. They deserve something even more brutal. And I agree with the guy you quoted. You must be an omonile to decry what befell them.

Now you can rant.
Re: Soldiers Punish Omo-Oniles At Ajah, Lagos (video) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Welrez:
These are the few occasions I love soldiers!

kwakwakwakwa infact i'm fulfilled with what i'm seeing. my day is made. kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa oloshi oya make dem go Ajah and Sangotedo again go disturb innocent citizens. dan kusuwa sege. abeg awua make una go hunt for more dem plenty for lekki ajah epe sangotedo etc.

so proud to be a barrack boy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.