Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (55532 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by blazetitov: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
Haters full first page. Keep up with the wailing. Nothing scratch PMB!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Onasa22: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buhari is busy celebrating Ramadan Breakfast everyday while many Nigerians are dieing of starvation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by femtopyy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
Abi Buhari son too never see work?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by olimsySC5: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Brightgem(f): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
That's the only thing Mumu-ibn-hari is good at - taking photos all over the place, and smiling sheepishly.

From Democracy to Photocracy

From Buharinomics to Propagandanomics.
kikikikikkki! ohoo! I am still searching for that pic where Dumbledore gives u that look and thinks in his head "has voldermort eaten his brain?" oh well Slithrins have been this way, should we be surprised? Buhari is all in ur face, and he aint going away soon. tongue
SeverusSnape:
That's the only thing Mumu-ibn-hari is good at - taking photos all over the place, and smiling sheepishly.

kikikikikkki! ohoo! I am still searching for that pic where Dumbledore gives u that look and thinks in his head "has voldermort eaten his brain?" oh well Slithrins have been this way, should we be surprised? Buhari is all in ur face, and he aint going away soon, keep hating.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Kenechi1: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
ucee64:
BREAKING NEWS
Terrorist has kidnapped our president MUHAMMADU BUHARI and demanded a ransom of $10 billion or they would burn him with kerosene. Please let's help our president... I have already donated 15litres
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by KingOvoramwen1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
ucee64:
lol is like u Neva c GEJ son ad daughter b4

You are a FOOL
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Brightgem(f): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Onasa22:
Buhari is busy celebrating Ramadan Breakfast everyday while many Nigerians are dieing of starvation.
No but seriously, so he shd not break - fast? can he feed the whole nation? then do u know how many people he feeds making sure they eat as he breaks his own fast?
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by chubbygal(f): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
EFCC SHOULD PLS GO AFTER THE OWNER OF THIS POT OF SOUP, WHERE DID THEY GET MONEY FROM IN THIS BUHARI SEASON.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Barney11: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
@op,shebi u wan mek we admire am abi,he is handsome,cute,beautiful oya add more!nonsense !government of photography!
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by ucee64(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

You are a FOOL
who is dis dead maggot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by lastpage: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:

While he's eating his life away, Some Nigerians SevereusSnape is stealing food, while some are selling their properties and using his children for collateral, just to feed.

Shame on this dullardeen SevereusSnape.

I dont think it is this bad kee? shocked shocked

But then, if you spend a tenth of the time you spend on Nairaland abusing your President and apply half the effort you put into this your bigotry, l think life might be better for you and you wont have to sell your children, just to feed.

Try it. Those people building here and there, buying new rides and shuttling abroad at this moment nor get two heads now!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by lastpage: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2016
ucee64:
lol is like u Neva c GEJ son and daughter b4

Shhhhhhh! Are you referring to those children the coward went to hide abroad?

Dont let Mama Piss here that GEJ has biological children o!

She go burn dem with kerosine! angry angry
That fat winch nor wan make GEJ get offspring!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by holytribe(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
ucee64:
BREAKING NEWS
Terrorist has kidnapped our president MUHAMMADU BUHARI and demanded a ransom of $10 billion or they would burn him with kerosene. Please let's help our president... I have already donated 15litres

Clueless Waillers

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by lastpage: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
blazetitov:
Haters full first page. Keep up with the wailing. Nothing scratch PMB!

The more they HATE and #WAIL..... the more their life becomes miserable!

Just look at @SeverusSnape and Pa @Chukwudi44, as example!
grin grin

Lastpage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Kennitrust(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
Buhari enjoying privilege!
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by sinceraconcept(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
This Buhari fine no be small. I like this son too,very reserved and reclusive and I bet he's a man of integrity like his daddy,i could see it in the way he doesn't look for publicity and attention. Omo teya ba bi,eya lonjo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Dino5435: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
End time change
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Akalia(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
I hate this common attitude Nigerians share; throwing shades at those in power instead of offering prayers and making constructive criticisms. Nigerians are crop of hypocritical fools. The current president inclusive; I and my family exclusive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Hormezzyoung(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2016
who dem epp?
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by keme007: 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
Life is funny. Things change,people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by ucee64(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=holytribe post=47179657]
Clueless Waillers [/quote clueless zombie
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by ucee64(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
holytribe:

Clueless Waillers
clueless zombie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by idesylvester(m): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Now he's almost done fasting let hold o na mayb he will fasting his seat belt n drive us very fast at least b4 2019 food price will grow fast again after fasting

Including fuel price frm #145 to #541 backward figure... Sai baba 4 d dumies
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2016
lol
the guy in the third pic thou
e be like " am in heaven.....seeing buhari for real and being some few inches away
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by princesweetman2(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
edoboy33:
after 2023 his son will take over abi lalasticlala

BADDEST cool
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by pendusky(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
Vendoor:
Mr president son is cute
never mind he won't ask for ur no. cheesy
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by princesweetman2(m): 11:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
lastpage:

The more they HATE and #WAIL..... the more their life becomes miserable!

Just look at @SeverusSnape and Pa @Chukwudi44, as example!
grin grin

Lastpage!

AM PONDERING WHAT U R PONDERING BRODA

AWON WAILERS OSHIIIIIIIIIII grin
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by princesweetman2(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2016
lastpage:

I dont think it is this bad kee? shocked shocked

But then, if you spend a tenth of the time you spend on Nairaland abusing your President and apply half the effort you put into this your bigotry, l think life might be better for you and you wont have to sell your children, just to feed.

Try it. Those people building here and there, buying new rides and shuttling abroad at this moment nor get two heads now!

Lastpage!

HMMMN #TRUTALK
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by idesylvester(m): 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Akalia:
I hate this common attitude Nigerians share; throwing shades at those in power instead of offering prayers and making constructive criticisms. Nigerians are crop of hypocritical fools. The current president inclusive; I and my family exclusive.
chairman I don't knw wu u r bt d truth is ur speech is un matured jst as u said "common attitude Nigerians share" "Nigerians r crop of hypocritical fools" bt does ur statemnt describ u as a very wise persn.. Think! U mayb even worse,jst sayin
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2016
Fyiok them all!!
Re: Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura by Lastine: 12:02am On Jul 04, 2016
I will be looking at the next person that will comment after me to this yeye post

Lemme take my chair to the back for proper view...

Oya, Ema Bo wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari / Tinubu Unhappy Over Governors Takeover Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.