Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Gabriel Afolayan - ‘i’m A One-woman Man’, Actor Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabriel Afolayan - ‘i’m A One-woman Man’, Actor Says (1649 Views)

Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gabriel Afolayan - ‘i’m A One-woman Man’, Actor Says by indomitablesq(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nigerian actor, Gabriel Afolayan, has opened up concerning his principles when it comes to his relationship with women.
The actor, who is son of late film maker, Adeyemi Afolayan, a.k.a Ade Love, and the younger brother of ‘October 1’ movie producer, Kunle Afolayan, revealed in an interview with Punch that he does not believe in having more than one affair with the opposite sex.
He decided to draw a line between his personality and that of his late father, who married many wives.
He said, “I’m a one-woman man. For my father, it was not a lifestyle. It was the job that made him to marry many women.”
“In their time, husbands of female artistes always prevented their wives from going on tour and this affected the quality of dramas that were being produced in those days. As a result, my father decided to enlarge his family.”
Afolayan also mentioned that he does not think marriage is a competition. He does not feel any pressure after his best friend, Sunkanmi Omobolanle, got married few years ago.
“Marriage is not a competition and you have to make sure everything is in place before you take that step.”
“People gather to tie people together, people don’t gather to pull them apart. As such, if you are not looking forward to separating from your partner, you need to get it right.”
“I don’t need to get married because every other person is rushing into it. There is no joy in rushing out. I am taking my time”.
The actor, who is also a musician has featured in movies such as Madam Dearest, Ojuju and Heroes & Zeroes. For more stories, you can log on to - http://indomitablesq..com.ng/2016/07/gabriel-afolayann-im-one-woman-man.html

Re: Gabriel Afolayan - ‘i’m A One-woman Man’, Actor Says by MrObontami(m): 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
so??
Re: Gabriel Afolayan - ‘i’m A One-woman Man’, Actor Says by Afrok(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy... what were u expecting him to say? Me too nah one-woman guy... I don't know about the people below me cheesy
Re: Gabriel Afolayan - ‘i’m A One-woman Man’, Actor Says by goldbim(f): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
This guy sings touching yoruba RnB..he's good @what he does..Dosu gandonu is now a man!..madam dearest is bae cool.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan - ‘i’m A One-woman Man’, Actor Says by Flexherbal(m): 11:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good for his wife!

(1) (Reply)

The Man Behind Orange Culture -adebayo Oke-lawal / See What Actress Matilda Lambert Said About Celebrities / Download MP3 : "ODOO" - WIZKID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.