Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion) (1337 Views)

Training Your Dog Made Easy (adults And Puppies) / Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion) by NJPot(m): 4:21am On Jul 04, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jQWhtMtSp-k/V3nR234-dtI/AAAAAAAAC0E/wMxquWN6skMANwVPazZ71evocQuS5V9jwCLcB/s1600/how_to_make_a_dog_become_a_police_detective.jpg[/img]

Yesterday, as I was travelling to Owerri, I learnt a new stuff which I want to share with you. It was from a fascinating lecture given by the driver that drove the vehicle I boarded. The 2 hours journey seemed like a 30 minutes drive as the driver fantastically turned the journey to a fun filled one. It all started when he nearly jammed a dog which was trying to cross the highway. To cut the story short, let me 'fast forward' it.

According to the driver, nobody can come to his house with any type of weapon without his dog detecting them. "My dog can detect anybody with gun no matter how the gun is hidden and can successfully disarm an armed robber" he boasted. This prompted a question from us, the passengers. "Driver, how did you train your dog to be this intelligent" we asked. He said that he will tell us but it will cost us a little amount of money. We promised to find him some money after the lecture. After much pleadings from the passengers, he agreed to teach us.

To read the full gist click here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion) by iPopAlomo(m): 4:44am On Jul 04, 2016
La click... La bomb!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion) by whirlwind7(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2016
Rubbish. Try harder
Re: How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion) by NJPot(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
whirlwind7:
Rubbish. Try harder

Dey there
Re: How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion) by pmadise(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
OP is a big joker

1 Like

Re: How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:59am On Jul 05, 2016
make i bend if i click that link
Re: How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion) by NJPot(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2016
PerfectlyPerfect:
make i bend if i click that link

i know u have secretely clicked the link
Re: How To Convert Your Dog To A Police Detective (Reader's Discretion) by zchukwu(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2016
OP how old re you? grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Pet A Treat Today. / Start Booking For Your Quality Gsd Pups Now / Neapolitan Pups For Sale(4females,1male)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.