Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

This Is What I Did And I Gained Admission Into 200level: Abu,zaria: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is What I Did And I Gained Admission Into 200level: Abu,zaria: (2523 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / Meet The 10 Year Old Nigerian Who Gained Admission Into An American University / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Did And I Gained Admission Into 200level: Abu,zaria: by tunjikay: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2009
After spending so many years at home without admission.I was already on the verge of giving  up hopes of gaining admission into the university, but luckily for me I met someone through my cousin.He told me about IJMB.
   Although it is a 2-year programme but I registered with a tutorial centre which always register student for the examination in the various approved centres.So I used about eight months for the programme(September-June).I scored 13 points out of 16 and got admitted into Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria.But I must admit,I was assisted during the examination by my director.
   Am now a bonafide student of Ahmadu Bello University studying Geology, 200 Level.I got admitted through Direct Entry.This miracle happened within a duration of a year.
   I know there are millions of Nigerian students out there that are tired of admission.So this is an opportunity for you to get over your problem.
   Registration is now on at the lecture centre;FOLORUNSHO TUTORS, 53 Taiwo Isale Road,Opposite 1st ECWA,Ilorin,Kwara State.The exam will hold by May 2010.Am just doing this to help the youths out there,I have nothing to gain.You can only obtain your form at the lecture centre.You can call these numbers to get more info: 08066014547 or 08050528257.Pls I'll never request for or collect money from anybody for any reason.I can only give you information about the programme because right now am in school,
   This is an opportunity to forget JAMB.If you know you're already in school,you can just pass this to someone very special to you.Someone you know that is in need of admission.This is my own small quota of helping this great nation, Peace out,
Re: This Is What I Did And I Gained Admission Into 200level: Abu,zaria: by robert12: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2009
Please I have some questions to ask you
Is it only Ahmadu bello university that one can enter through this programme?
What about accommodation down at Ilorin?
Is it for all courses?
Pls I'll be glad if you can answer these questions, Because am interested,but I have to get the information right.
Re: This Is What I Did And I Gained Admission Into 200level: Abu,zaria: by tunjikay: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2009
It's not only ABU.Unilorin,Unijos,Uniabuja are among the schools that do accept the programme.
There's accommodation for students and it's for all courses though you'll have to choose three 'A' level subject that is related to your course at the initial stage.Take care.

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship 2012 Is Out / Nigeria University Updates/scholarships Forum / Did You Remember Using This Exercise Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.