Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,103 members, 7,957,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

See As This Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pics+video) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See As This Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pics+video) (1248 Views)

See What This Old Woman Did To This Stingy India Guy / See This Old Man In Wise Department / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See As This Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pics+video) by drmingler(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2016
When I came across this video, I couldn’t stop laughing. Hehehehe See grooving!

I wonder whose grand dad and grand mom are these…

Old man still strong in his own way.
Watch The Video:
http://www.naijahints.com/2016/07/04/see-as-this-old-man-and-woman-rock-themselves-at-a-party-picsvideo/

Re: See As This Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pics+video) by AbbieGee1(f): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
see em mushin pple

illiteracy lipsrsealed

3rd pic tho,see the man's face like that of a ritualist

*sipping glue

#Abbiewashere
Re: See As This Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pics+video) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2016
AbbieGee1:
see em mushin pple

illiteracy lipsrsealed

3rd pic tho,see the man's face like that of a ritualist

*sipping glue

#Abbiewashere
That's someone's dad/Grand dad you know...Show some respect! Why let social media turned you into what you weren't?
Re: See As This Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pics+video) by AbbieGee1(f): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2016
Adeyeancah:
That's someone's dad/Grand dad you know...Show some respect! Why let social media turned you into what you weren't?
excuse me but please,you dnt knw me and I dnt see any harm done.its my opinion.
Re: See As This Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pics+video) by Adeyeancah(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2016
AbbieGee1:
excuse me but please,you dnt knw me and I dnt see any harm done.its my opinion.
mo gbo
Re: See As This Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pics+video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
That last pixs look him face like wetin concern me...his konji don suffer

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders!! Is This Your Brother? Come And Carry Him, (see Hilarious Photos) / This Hilarious Poses Will Crack You Up. / When U Tell ABA Girl To Send Her Best Swag Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.