Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading (5664 Views)

Learning About Forex Trading / The Bitter Truth About Forex For Those Who Thinks Its A Get Rich Quick System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 04, 2016
you can ask for guidance and i will show you freely

some facts
1. capital below 1000$ is not advisable
2. there are two types of traders a gambler and a pro
3. trading everyday does not make you a forex trader
4. trading small timeframes will burn you out in the long run and you will gamble and get frustrated
5. In Nigeria forex trading has been abused by fraudsters
6. Pros target 5- 20% monthly while gamblers target 100% in a short period and end up with zero
7. The market is dynamic so you have to follow it wisely
8. you can earn 10-15% easily monthly with 5-10 trades a month
9. using high lot sizes in trading is worse than lotto
10. trading without good market knowledge is a waste of resources

if you have ventured into trading before and had no success you can look at the above facts and know where you went wrong. the market is open 24/5 but does not mean you dont sleep

in tis thread i will answer your questions and any form of marketing will lead to mod invitation

4 Likes

Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Achimaechi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
I ve a question;
what if am on a 5m chart and l opened a trade and the trade was going in my directon, do have to close it manually or allow it run.
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by ayommy12: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
@anticorruption: am a complete new person to forex trade but I am interested in it. Can u help out pls?
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
Achimaechi:
I ve a question;
what if am on a 5m chart and l opened a trade and the trade was going in my directon, do have to close it manually or allow it run.

if you do all your analysis on a small timeframe like 5m
you are likely a scalper chasin small profits. on the long term you will loose

you can close manually. if yoi want to trade for a living . learn how to trade bigger timeframes
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
ayommy12:
@anticorruption: am a complete new person to forex trade but I am interested in it. Can u help out pls?

http://www.babypips.com/school

also.watch videos on how to place trades on metatrader 4 on youtube
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anticorruption:

http://www.babypips.com/school

also.watch videos on how to place trades on metatrader 4 on youtube

up to middle school is enough forget the rest for now
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 07, 2016
cool
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Op, in a simple words what am i to consider during market analysis?
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by princeadams11: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2016
From what time frame do u advise one should use for trading
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by emmanuelbrown26: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
@op i have been hearing about this forex and binary but i dont know anyting on it, i have even watched videos still not getting it, if u are in lagos, i will like u to teach me one on one, abeg let me profit from this online stuff, i have pm u
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
@op i have been hearing about this forex and binary but i dont know anyting on it, i have even watched videos still not getting it, if u are in lagos, i will like u to teach me one on one, abeg let me profit from this online stuff, i have pm u

not based in lag

send mail imabinary at gmail com
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
princeadams11:
From what time frame do u advise one should use for trading

from 15min up
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by NonFarmPayrol: 3:41am On Aug 08, 2016
the target is to make 30-40 percent monthly with very low risk smiley

till people take forex as a biz they will always struggle

Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by nassipickin(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
FOREX FOR AGRIBUSINESS
When Land, Labor, Water, and the periodics of Weather is employed to create a Product / Farm Produce, and the Produce is processed for the Market; then an Agribusiness Value-Chain is said to be created by each block of activity that arrived at the market. Consider the following blocks:
a.) Land, Labor, Water, Weather
(especially agricultural land / private estates in Lagos / Ogun axis)
b.) Produce
c.) Process
d.) Market
Each block however is supposed to be interrelated and interdependent for the actual Value of the Chain to be harnessed.
FOREX is earning foreign exchange like dollars, pounds sterling, Euro, etc for trading in such currencies or trading products for such currencies.
FOREX online is a risk you can not see but forex on farm is a risk you can see, therefore we would like to use this opportunity to call on all Nigerian risk takers, forex traders to join forces together with us financially to meet international standard for our Agricultural Produce and earn foreign exchange.
Imagine Nigeria going to Ghana to package our Garri for AGOA Standard before export. "Garri wey Ghanaians no dey chop as staple food, America say dem package am wella pass we own package"". God dey o!!
Strengthening the Value-Chain itself is the duty of the citizens not the government.
In conclusion, the errors of government in advanced economies are the opportunities of the business class, hence the call to all Nigerians to refocus on inventing the enabling environment deprived us by government. Please join the Agribusiness Value Chain by calling 08033029834, SMS 08079929325, Whatsapp: 07055115343. Thanks
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by JavieCoentr: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2019
PatrikStacy:
I am completely agree with your share and about gambling especially. I was losing a lot of money with trading I was earning 20% and then losing 35%. I really couldn`t stop because of my greediness. And I am not educated enough in economics for successful trading. I found the way to earn money with my greediness. I buy best forex signals. The biggest part of the signals which I buy is right.
Dude do you have a lot of money?
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by yellowman2225(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2020
Get comprehensive one on one Training from Professional Forex Trader in Ibadan.
Thos Training gives mouth watering materials, Profitable Forex bots, Accurate / Profitable Indicators and other Bonuses.

Chat us on W h at s Ap p +23 49 07 28 22 25 5 for details
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Nnpccourtcase: 5:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Hello guys,
I want to let you know that InstaForex is giving $500 non deposit bonus.

If you want register, register through my link:

https://www.instaforex.com/no_deposit_bonus?x=LAPEP

Wish you every success my friends.
Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by Jaxx123: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2021
Mr olatunji is one of the successful Africa trader with massive result.
He show a powerful secret how average Nigeria can make Fortune from forex trading.

I never thought I can become effective forex trader in my life until I hock to this material.

Get his free gift here

www.forexlab.clementlab.xyz

https://youtu.be/xgp1X4--A60

Re: Ask All You Need To Know About Forex Trading by charlie34: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2022
Online forex courses have become extremely popular over the past few years. These programs offer a wide range of educational materials, from video tutorials to comprehensive reports. Discover here for more details about forex trading.

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Warning- Make Your Decision Now / Ogah Seeks South Korea's Collaboration To Develop Nigerian Mining Sector / MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.