Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post (23910 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Kobicove(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Agimor:
The western world who brought Christianity to us has suddenly see it as a charade.

That's cos they have realised that science provides logical answers to questions unlike religion which depends on manipulation of the mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Sasuwa(f): 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wetin concern islam w/ dis
Mrpoker:
Nigeria and their holier than thou!

TB joshua wanna be more catholic than the Pope! Have always said it that Christianity and Islam are all clueless religions.

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by CAPSLOCKED: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
Pastors and fake miracle are like 5 and 6, proudly catholic

HAHAHAHAHA, cheesy grin
ADORABLE.

THERE'S THIS CATHOLIC PRIEST, FR CHIKEZIE OR SO. CHECK HIM OUT ON YOUTUBE, YOU'LL FIND A REASON TO MODIFY YOUR POST.

FROM MY OBSERVATION I THINK HE'S TB JOSHUA'S COACH IN THIS PARTICULAR ACT OF FRAUD AND DECEIT.

3 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
pls leave islam out of your dilema... Ah ah. Have you seen any mosque doing such fake miracles or buying private jets?

Mmtchew

I have seen people with the Jihad mentality burning down a whole state and going as far overriding a whole country and establishing Islamic caliphates.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
Wetin concern islam w/ dis

Islam don't perform fake miracles but the amputate and hang people for "blasphemy" which is worst? Fake miracle or killings?

4 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by CACAWA(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mrpoker:

I have seen people with the Jihad mentality burning down a whole state and going as far overriding a whole country and establishing Islamic caliphates.
they are not Muslims. They only deceive themselves

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Richiebill(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Exactly!
modelmike7:
Lolz. He received the call from the spirit/marine world!
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
But why dont u all mind your business? I rarely comment on NL but on this i feel like say my own opinion. TB Joshua is real. Am not saying there are no fake prophets and miracle worker but concerning this issue of synagogue church of all nation there is no fake there. I have been there i saw things happening live and am even a living witness. I received my deliverance there and believe it my life changed for better. I have come to understand that the more you criticize this man the more he's booming. Emmanuel tv is one of the most watched tv in the world even on youtube. You can google it yourself. Anyway am not suprised Jesus was not accepted when He was alive not until He died. Visit the church yourself and see no one would convince you. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by sijisonconsult: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
CITRUS TRAINING CENTER
We are offering a N2000 coupon call for booking now while offer last
Citrus training center provides a corporate and modern event facility for Trainings/workshop, conference/seminars, lectures and meetings at a very affordable price
We are committed to satisfying our clients and partners with our well-furnished state of the art facilities and fully dedicated and professional staffs to attend to your needs
Features includes:
• A 10 – 16 state-of-the-art training and event capacity room
• Fully air-conditioned
• Freely touchdown internet access
• Wi-Fi for Instructor and delegate personal with their Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone use throughout the usage of Facility
• 3 sources of standby power supply [PHCN, GEN set and Inverter]
• A Kitchen/Store for Tea and Lunch Break
• Ample parking space that can take up to 30 cars
We open from Monday-Sunday Time: 8:30am-5:00pm
Venue: 3, faramobi Ajike Street , off Bush Street Anthony Village Lagos.
Price: N12, 500 for weekdays
N15, 000 for weekends

For further inquiries log on to www.citrustrainingcenter.com and for bookings call Anita on Tel: 09092777877 or send email to citrus_trainingcenter@yahoo.com

1 Share

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHAHAHAHA, cheesy grin
ADORABLE.

THERE'S THIS CATHOLIC PRIEST, FR CHIKEZIE OR SO. CHECK HIM OUT ON YOUTUBE, YOU'LL FIND A REASON TO MODIFY YOUR POST.

FROM MY OBSERVATION I THINK HE'S TB JOSHUA'S COACH IN THIS PARTICULAR ACT OF FRAUD AND DECEIT.
Hello. I searched on youtube but could not find any catholic priest with that name. Could you reference me to a particular video?
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by specco(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Have'nt you seen white Europeans and Americans writhing and manifesting in Joshuas deliverance session videos? Are those white folks 'acting' as well?
Carnal mind doesnt understand the things of the spirit because they are spiritually discerned. There's no faking there.

3 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
"Load of crud". This part is funny though and very true.

What kind of spirit is T.B Joshua casting out of the man.
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by ministeriallist: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wealthgang:
So TB Joshua never still get sense

U wan perform miracle? Good!
Enter d markets, streets, home for d disabled, hospitals, etc and perform it live in 3D in view of everybody such that even d most hardened skeptic will believe.
Until then, these guys should stop acting film for us.

Most Nigerians and religious slavery/gullibility are like

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3883260_zuma_jpeg2b1a6f4ae132cd6683adb4edad2d2518
When you see fools you can make so much money from, won't you continue the business? If TB Joshua enter markets and hospitals, his trick won't work. The obvious would be too glaring.
So he has to keep his action movies within the confine of his synagogue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
they are not Muslims. They only deceive themselves
You muslims have a way of separating terrorist from urselfs.

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Sasuwa(f): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ever heard a rev. Padre in dis fake miracle stuff or private jet stuf?
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHAHAHAHA, cheesy grin
ADORABLE.

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by CACAWA(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
herbie27:
You muslims have a way of separating terrorist from urselfs.
lol. Google this: Quran 2 verse 8 to 13

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by meforyou1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timmmy:
But why dont u all mind your business? I rarely comment on NL but on this i feel like say my own opinion. TB Joshua is real. Am not saying there are no fake prophets and miracle worker but concerning this issue of synagogue church of all nation there is no fake there. I have been there i saw things happening live and am even a living witness. I recere and believe it my life changed for better. I have come to understand that the more you criticize this man the more he's booming. Emmanuel tv is one of the most watched tv in the world even on youtube. You can google it yourself. Anyway am not suprised Jesus was not accepted when He was alive not until He died. Visit the church yourself and see no one would convince you. Thanks
Please, can u and tb joshua go to the school of the handicapped where there are real blind, deaf and dumb people and heal them? Send me the video of that and I will believe you

2 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by aadvark: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
davibid:
Lol. I think the mammy water spirit is inside the pastor and it is trying to come out somewhere around his waist.

2 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
lol. Google this: Quran 2 verse 8 to 13
Why will i google a thing i don't believe in.

Islam is the world's problem.
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by princetom1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Agimor:
The western world who brought Christianity to us has suddenly see it as a charade.

What are u saying?

They aren't blind when it comes to religion like us. Is only in Nigeria/africa a pastor buy and fly a private jet, while preaching to u that doesn't even know what to eat tonight. It is well

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by okeke00(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Religion

2 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Affableacho(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sasuwa:
Pastors and fake miracle are like 5 and 6, proudly catholic

don't catholic have miracles too?
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Baroba(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Why won't they ridicule us, when some people still believe there are evil and witches from there villa after their destinies. These fraudulent pastors, efcc needs to arrest these pulpit criminals..

TB Joshua, the lords magician.. story..

3 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
meforyou1:
Please, can u and tb joshua go to the school of the handicapped where there are real blind, deaf and dumb people and heal them? Send me the video of that and I will believe you

Is better to be silent on what you are not sure about rather than putting yourself in bondage through your tongue. Remeber the tongue is the most smallest part of our body but its very deadly. Be careful pls
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by davibid: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
aadvark:
Lol. I think the mammy water spirit is inside the pastor and it is trying to come out somewhere around his waist.

My dear no be small thing ooooo

Pastors and their wahala sef too much mostly for 9ja... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by aadvark: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
davibid:

My dear no be small thing ooooo

Pastors and their wahala sef too much mostly for 9ja... shocked
lol. na so my broda

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by troy20(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
"Complete and utter drivel.what fools" indeed we are.

1 Like

Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Iseoluwani: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mrpoker:
Nigeria and their holier than thou!

TB joshua wanna be more catholic than the Pope! Have always said it that Christianity and Islam are all clueless religions.

Are you an atheist or traditionalist.
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Iseoluwani: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Timmmy:

Is better to be silent on what you are not sure about rather than putting yourself in bondage through your tongue. Remeber the tongue is the most smallest part of our body but its very deadly. Be careful pls

TB BOY
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Most DailyMail readers and commentators are Nigerians of which I am an ardent reader and commentator.
however, you dear not mention your Location as Nigeria else, it'll not fly embarassed
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by Mandeme(m): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
What is it that one won't see in this country??
Re: Dailymail Readers' Comments On TB Joshua's Deliverance Post by comodo: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
Agimor:
What we re doing is not what we were taught. We re practicing our own version. Look at them openly welcoming Muslims from Syria. Afghanistan etc. Africa nay naija will collect tithe from u first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? / Wiseman Daniel Starts His Own Ministry Independently Of TB Joshua / "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.