Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem (1058 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Now Official : Specs, Feature, News & More / XIAOMI Redmi 2..A 4G Phone That Cost Less And Gives More Joy.. / Xiaomi Mi 5 Launched: See Full Specifications | Monster Awaken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem by Kopec: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2016
Pls someone hlp me I need to know how I can get xiaomi redmi2 jumia last year blackfriday phone LCD part or anybody who can repair the part cos I. was told by an enginerr that screen part have been havin probblem on gettin someone who can repair for me pls hlp me
Re: Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem by optimised: 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Kopec:
Pls someone hlp me I need to know how I can get
xiaomi redmi2 jumia last year blackfriday phone
LCD part or anybody who can repair the part cos I.
was told by an enginerr that screen part have been
havin probblem on gettin someone who can repair
for me pls hlp me
That is a very good phone that you have. Sorry for the damage. If indeed the screen is the problem, it can be fixed.
I want to suggest as follows:
1. Order for the replacement screen from China.
2. Buy what is known as tempered screen. This is a thick glass film to be glued to to surface of the new screen to help toughen the screen up to 8 times the hardness of an ordinary glass in event of a fall.
3. buy it's custom leather pouch, it also help protect the phone in event of a fall and in beautifying it as well.
If you have problem in ordering, let me know ,I can help you in that regards
Re: Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem by Kopec: 11:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
optimised:

That is a very good phone that you have. Sorry for the damage. If indeed the screen is the problem, it can be fixed.
I want to suggest as follows:
1. Order for the replacement screen from China.
2. Buy what is known as tempered screen. This is a thick glass film to be glued to to surface of the new screen to help toughen the screen up to 8 times the hardness of an ordinary glass in event of a fall.
3. buy it's custom leather pouch, it also help protect the phone in event of a fall and in beautifying it as well.
If you have problem in ordering, let me know ,I can help you in that regards
thks very much for the reply I was the dat did not want second hand value for the phone cos I liked the phone and not willing to sell the phone till it spoil finnish so pls hlp me on how to get the screen part
Re: Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem by optimised: 4:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Kopec:
thks very much for the reply I was the dat did not want second hand value for the phone cos I liked the phone and not willing to sell the phone till it spoil finnish so pls hlp me on how to get the screen part
I saw your PM but my response failed.
here is the link
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32664292798.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail
Re: Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem by optimised: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please this is the official no of MIA - the authorised agent:- 08099413555 for repairs kindly call. They will attend to you.
Cheers
Re: Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem by Kopec: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
optimised:
Please this is the official no of MIA - the authorised agent:- 08099413555 for repairs kindly call. They will attend to you.
Cheers
To be sincere I don't know how I can appreciate you thk you and I want to ask how much would it cost me for the phone to arrive nigeria in NAIRA
Re: Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem by optimised: 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kopec:
To be sincere I don't know how I can appreciate you thk you and I want to ask how much would it cost me for the phone to arrive nigeria in NAIRA

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32265371730.html

≥ N33,000
Re: Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem by Kopec: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2016
optimised:
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32265371730.html
≥ N33,000
I mean the screen part
Re: Xiaomi REDMI2 Problem by optimised: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Kopec:
I mean the screen part
Already answered

optimised:

I saw your PM but my response failed.
here is the link
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32664292798.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail
Kopec:
I mean the screen part
Already answered

Do you know how to order from aliexpress?
I can find $14.2 price tag on that link

(1) (Reply)

Airtel 2gb For N200 And 6gb For N500 Is A Scam / Huawei Honor 8 Full Specifications, Video Review And Price / Kindly Suggest An Excellent App For Music Downloads On Playstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.