Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee (25350 Views)

PHOTO: Young Girl Rejected By Catholic School For Refusing To Shave Her Hair / 37 Kano Nursing Students In Egypt Will Return Home Over Poor Performance / UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by mezynaija(m): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2016
One Mr Emeka, a physically challenged (one armed) man and a father of 3 has angrily attacked one Divine Kids and Kid Primary school in Apata, Jos Nigeria after the staffs chased his daughter home for not paying her speech and price fee.

According to Mr Emeka he got angry because examination is going on and he already paid the 5,500 Naira school fee but yet they still sent his daughter home for not paying just a 200 naira speech and price fee.

In Mr Emeka's word
"What nonsense is this? Do you know if I have ate and fed my family? I used my last card to pay for my daughter school fee and left with nothing. Just because I couldn't pay 200Naira that's why you guys sent her home. This is totally unfair"

http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/man-attacks-primary-school-for-chasing.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by ojun50(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari don visit so many people

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Tolexander: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2016
According to Mr Emeka he got angry because examination is going on and he already paid the 5,500 Naira school fee but yet they still sent his daughter home for not paying just a 200 naira speech and price fee.
why won't the man attack the school?
What is the meaning of speech and price fee?

It seems the man already knew the daughter can not speak English language fluently and she can never win any prize in the exam, what is the essence of paying the fees. Why wouldn't he vex and attack the school?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by mezynaija(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Oga please come and move this news to front page ooh

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2016
That was totally unfair. Why punish an innocent child for just 200naira. Anyway, the major aim of owning schools these days is just to make money and not impact knowledge....smh

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Nimen(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2016
N200? Sha, its a business and sentiments are not used in business
Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by BlackSeptember: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
This country is fast detoriating with hunger everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by stubbornman(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
the school name sef nah careless

nah by force to give speech or collect price

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Layooluwa(f): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is totally unfairsad
Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by IamPatriotic(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
the should be closed down. what nonsense! is it by force to participate in the speech and price giving day?
Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by sweetcocoa(f): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Are they mad? Why send a child home after tuition fees have been paid, during exams for that matter?

The only reason whatsoever for sending a kid home should be solely non payment of tuition fees, what rubbish.angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by dukeprince50: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
200bucks? interesting. if I have à school and u can't pay 50naira, I'll send u home. I don't wanna know if you have or not. and if your father come rake, I go arrest am. dis is school not charity home.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by cirmuell(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tolexander:

It seems the man already knew the daughter can not speak English language fluently and she can never win any prize in the exam, what is the essence of paying the fees. Why wouldn't he vex and attack the school?
What kinda trash is this? Is it by force to post on a topic or do you get paid for it? Just curious.

15 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Man's inhumanity to man,

Couldn't the school authority allow the girl to write the exam but refuse to grant result. I think that is a better alternative than being this heartless.

Any common man not owing school fees these days must be commended. The times are really hard.

7 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Cherishing(f): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tolexander:

Started well but You ended up making KnownSense

4 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by delishpot: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
That school sef. What kind by of joke is that? So pikin would miss out on her exam because of what? Na by force to even do speach and price? Isn't that the schools responsibility if they want to appreciate their students efforts? Na was o

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by cold(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wow Apata. One of the most densely populated and liveliest parts of Jos town. I dey miss J Town
Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by pretydiva(f): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na dis one room him dey call sch sef undecided.. dis 1 na mushroom sch

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
ahn ahn. which one be speech & price fee ngwanu?

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by JOYOSITA(f): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dem no try sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Pavore9: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Her school fees was paid and have a right to be in school. The school can tell the child not to attend the speech and prize day, if that N200 is their problem but not stopping her from writing the exams!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Blackfire(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
The frustration is real.. Lord ve mercy.

*happy new month to my e-best friend anas09*

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by HelenBee(f): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
kids and kid

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by HelenBee(f): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Divine kids and kid

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by obaival(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
I saw a post

STOP HERE GOAT & CAR

LOL

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by adorable29(f): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Stop here. Goat and cat
Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by dukeprince50: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
so he can pay 5500 but can't pay 200naira? he must be joking. why not only pay the 200 then we'll know he doesn't have money. and we will plead on his behalf.
Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
That is not fair at all, on the part of the school.
Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
dukeprince50:
200bucks? interesting. if I have à school and u can't pay 50naira, I'll send u home. I don't wanna know if you have or not. and if your father come rake, I go arrest am. dis is school not charity home.
Mr proprietor in making! If you can do that, why don't you put all the charges along with school fee? Why bringing up unexpected bills? Next time, they should have added it to the school fee. And not a separate payment. Thank you. Okbye

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks Primary School For Chasing His Daughter Home Over Speech & Price Fee by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
dukeprince50:
u are like my old propietor in secondary school, he sent a boy home because of N100.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Raises Cost-Of-Living Requirement For International Students / The Owner Of Dowen College Hasn’t Called Me Till Now - Sylvester's Father Speaks / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.