Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Fear Of House Lizard Aka Wall Geko - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fear Of House Lizard Aka Wall Geko (709 Views)

FLOOR/WALL TILES HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with Pictures) / Amen Estate Phase 2 Aka Emerald Bay / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Live In A Public Yard Aka Face Me, I Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of House Lizard Aka Wall Geko by Enigift: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Please we just move into a new house and there are lots of house lizards any one has an idea on how to get rid of them am so afraid of them n can't stand them d r in the rooms, kitchen, palour, everywhere.i need help
Re: Fear Of House Lizard Aka Wall Geko by overdrive(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2016
Enigift:
Please we just move into a new house and there are lots of house lizards any one has an idea on how to get rid of them am so afraid of them n can't stand them d r in the rooms, kitchen, palour, everywhere.i need help

buy a cat!

(1) (Reply)

Acres Fast Selling At Lagos-Shagamu-Abeokuta Roads. / Flooring And Plastering Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Check This Newly Built Mini Flats At Ayobo Lagos For N130 Per Annum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.