Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester (26710 Views)

Ahmed Musa Leaves Leicester City To Join Saudi Arabia's Al-nassr On A Four-year / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by meltiplexer: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
PigMeat:

I wish so bro, but i dont see it happening.

you will need to patient,for you to see it happen
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by hischoice(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
beyondwalls:
Bro, i like this your graphs oo.
BUt could not open it or even download from ur siggy.

Thanks. You sure can download it. Just remove the spaces in the signature and you are good to go.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
PigMeat:

now u get my drift. And epl is a very tough league. The strength u require to beat "smaller teams" in epl is not the same barca or madrid, will need to beat their own smaller clubs too. U can not rest your quality players playing against "lesser" teams at epl, chances of u losing the match will be high, unlike in spain where u can do so and still go to win. at the end u get to play the barca, madrid, psg et all with your incapacitated teams, then u loss to them as again and pundits who dont understands this will blame the league.

I Get The Logic, That's The Main Reason Why I Don't Watch La Liga Matches Except Madrid Matches, And That's Mainly Because Of My Love For Ronaldo. Why Will I Watch A Barca Vs Espanyol Or Real Betis Match When I Already Know Who Will Come Out Victorious? Whereas, In Epl, All Matches Are Mouth-watering, You Can Never Know The Outcome.

The Fa Cup Too Is Highly More Competitive Than The Copa D'rey.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by sumborri: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Don't Get Me Wrong, I Meant That Zlatan No8 Jersey Has Been Confirmed Whereas The Selling Of Mata Or Not Is Still Inconclusive.
oh ok, well that means mata can always pick another shirt, eg number 10. He had more influence last season than ander and scored more I think. Ibra will produce at least ten goals and dats not too bad for a 35year old. Thus I understand the need to please him with his shirt number demand
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by tizblink: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
kingcity:
isaac success to which club?
Watford
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by waley007(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Aromas:
Need someone to teach me how to carry game online and win grin Dis co ming season must make sense.
contact me 58BEE661
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by princeakins(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Welkum to d EPL were ur pace is needed grin best of luck
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by jidbwond(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
BAM 301??
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by Kaycee7(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
Vanquay16:
When is Mourinho going to sell our useless players? Depay Rooney and Schweinsterg...Damian and schweinstergwr 2 man utd players missed the penalties.

This season will be Bloody...we only have one sold signing mkhitqryan
United can't sell Rooney with clear conscience. Rooney has to leave United on his own or any curse he places on us will stick. When he wanted to leave, we no gree am. Now we cannot dump him like a worn out artifact. We just have to keep managing him until he leaves or better still returns to form.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by homesteady(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bolustic:
I used to dislike Musa coz of his wasteful attitude with goals but have forgiven him with the two classic goals he scored against Argentina in Brazil 2014.

Congratulations to him, let him prove his mettle, Kanu, Jay-Jay, Yakubu have made Nigerians proud in the EPL, he should emulate Ihenacho and Ighalo and not be a flop like Ideye at West Brom.

it seems like you didn't watch our Match against South Africa that was played in Uyo! Musa is the sole reason why we didn't qualify for the last AFCON!
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by PigMeat: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
BeastAmbition:

I Get The Logic, That's The Main Reason Why I Don't Watch La Liga Matches Except Madrid Matches, And That's Mainly Because Of My Love For Ronaldo. Why Will I Watch A Barca Vs Espanyol Or Real Betis Match When I Already Know Who Will Come Out Victorious? Whereas, In Epl, All Matches Are Mouth-watering, You Can Never Know The Outcome.

The Fa Cup Too Is Highly More Competitive Than The Copa D'rey.
thank you for this comment. I dont enjoy watching it eighter. F.a cup is more competitve than la liga. This are some of the factors that helps to bring down the english teams when they go for ucl.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Any one Notice How Nobody called him Aboki? Talent very is good.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
In another News This is Ahmed Musa as a Kid In the Valleys of Jos Plateau.

Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by Godson32(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wish u all the best Musa my man although Premiership is a tough league o.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by kenzysmith: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pic of him@the club or I don,t believe
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by kenzysmith: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
I dey find 1500 naira badly wey I wan use take go ashawo quarter conji done tie me for here o make any small gal non mistakely step into our compound o
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by francotorti(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
BeastAmbition:

I Hope They Will, But It Will Be Hard For Them To Replicate Last Season Performance Considering The Fact That They Will Be Playing In 4 Competitions
e no mata weda 4 competition or 5...d koko b say Vardy and Musa combination na die. [/color][color=#990000]Am sure many of chelsea fan wil end up porting to leicester.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by wayodude(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
hischoice:
Welcome home maigida. But can Leicester, again, wield the surprise factor this time?

Make informed predictions.

The upcoming EPL League season can't be any better followed.

Here is a self-updating excel workbook for bettors, pundits and every lover of the game.

It is available for free download in my signature (ignore the spaces). You might be required to complete a minute survey.

All this effort for BPL? chai

what of our Naija premier league now....biko
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Vanquay16:
When is Mourinho going to sell our useless players? Depay Rooney and Schweinsterg...Damian and schweinstergwr 2 man utd players missed the penalties.

This season will be Bloody...we only have one sold signing mkhitqryan

so cuz dem missed penalties ..dem no be better players or wat u trying to sa

as messi too missed penalties for copa final
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by ayokunle032(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
hischoice:
Welcome home maigida. But can Leicester, again, wield the surprise factor this time?

Make informed predictions.

The upcoming EPL League season can't be any better followed.

Here is a self-updating excel workbook for bettors, pundits and every lover of the game.

It is available for free download in my signature (ignore the spaces). You might be required to complete a minute survey.

GUYY The stuff is not downloadn from the site joor
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by Tarzaa(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
What a nice move?
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by Theoflux(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
NNature:
Ok...seen.
Alhaji Musa on the beat. Abeg join Southampton.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by yvonne111(f): 3:02am On Jul 05, 2016
cool
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by yvonne111(f): 3:02am On Jul 05, 2016
ayokunle032:

GUYY The stuff is not downloadn from the site joor
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by Aromas: 6:24am On Jul 05, 2016
olaniyi0:
follow me
Okay bro, pls add mi up on 07062300892.
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by Aromas: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2016
waley007:
contact me 58BEE661
Ok, could u pls add mi up on whatsup 07062300892
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by favourboy1(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2016
hmm
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by favourboy1(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2016
hmm
Re: Ahmed Musa Leaves CSKA Moscow To Join Leicester by favourboy1(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2016
[email]hmm[/email]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Super Eagles Training For The Friendly Match Against Belgium (Photos) / Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi On FIFA Best Player Shortlist / Greatest Boxer Of All Time: Tyson, Ali Or Marciano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.