Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

The Infection Of Smoking Weed Very Hilarious - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Infection Of Smoking Weed Very Hilarious (1096 Views)

Funny Result Of Smoking Oshogbo Weed / Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infection Of Smoking Weed Very Hilarious by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2016
My Name is Razaki from Owo and this is my story.
I was hanging out alone in a bush smoking some hard weed at around 11pm.
I decided to leave for my house but no taxi on that route at that time of the night, so i started recalling old comedies and started laughing on ma own and i also decided to hitch a ride home if possible.
It started raining heavily and suddenly a range rover jeep stopped by my side. I quickly jumped into the passengers side and closed the door then the car started moving, and just when I was about to say thank you to the driver, I discovered there was no one in the car. I started to freak out but was too scared to jump out of a moving vehicle.
When the car got to a bend, a hand came in through the driver's window and turned the steering wheel. This happened twice and on the third time I totally freaked out, jumped out of the car screaming and landed in a ditch full of rain water. I got up and ran for my dear life and entered the nearest bar I found.
After downing 4 bottles of Odeku and narrating my ghost story to anyone who cared to listen, three guys just walked into the same bar all drenched in rain water.
One of them pointed at me and said, "isn't that the mad man who entered the car while we were pushing it"?

4 Likes

Re: The Infection Of Smoking Weed Very Hilarious by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2016
Lol
Re: The Infection Of Smoking Weed Very Hilarious by K9blunt(f): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hahahahahhhhjahhahahaah

Laf wan tear my belle
Re: The Infection Of Smoking Weed Very Hilarious by slimthugchimee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
hahaha..this is damn funny
Re: The Infection Of Smoking Weed Very Hilarious by wiredin247(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Talking about smoking weed ?
look at what this south african stoner built and he is self taught www.hybrd.co.za
Re: The Infection Of Smoking Weed Very Hilarious by PureWays(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

See Advice I Gave My Neighbour's Son... / Let Me Spice Up Your Day. / WHEN ABA BOYS VENTURE INTO PROGRAMMING (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.