Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat (3028 Views)

Wood Work For Aluminium Parapet Get Us Connected / Roofing Of A Nairalander's House In Ogun State. / Roofing sheets: Prices of all types of Aluminium Roofing sheets in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat by bigmo1(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2016
I urgently need quotation for the aluminium roofing of a 3 bedroom flat I am currently building in abeokuta. The building is designed with the plan in the picture. I got the plan here from nairaland, so whoever designed it, I appreciate you for sharing the plan on this platform. The building is almost at lintel level, so a quotation is required urgently. The dimension of the layout is 40x40 ft.

Re: Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat by tunah2012: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2016
book about 450 to 500 depending on d wood plan,u can call me for d actual measurement when d roof is completely install on 07038972754
Re: Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat by bigmo1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
The measurement is 40x40 ft. If you have a quotation, please drop it here.
Re: Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat by mufutau55(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ask Muyesky. That is the plan to one of the house he built. May be he can help you out.. he is also a contractor and can do your roof for you.

Cc: @Muyesky

Hajji M.
Re: Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat by bigmo1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
mufutau55:
Ask Muyesky. That is the plan to one of the house he built. May be he can help you out.. he is also a contractor and can do your roof for you.

Cc: @Muyesky

Hajji M.
Tanx bro
Re: Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat by saheedbadmus(m): 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
@ OP I go with haji mufutau u can check on oga muyeski..he is one of the best nairaland as got.. he can calculate d house square meter with the house plan andd he would tell you the amount of planks(wood for carcass) and roofing aluminum to get and he can handle It for you and am sure you would like his work...also OP prepare nothing less Dan 700 for the carcass(wood work) and aluminum.. and I advice you use nothing less Dan 0.45 if u ar using long span and 0.55 if u ar using step tile.. I pray God wey start d project for u bless u to finish it and also pray make we self see money to build our own...nothing like living in ur house no more landlord stress

2 Likes

Re: Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat by Muyesky(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2016
This is definitely my plan so.........piece of cake smiley. Send a soft copy of your roof plan to : muyesky101@gmail.com. I will surely get back to you. Even if you don't have a plan, let me have an idea of what you want as that may influence the cost. 08035757416.

best of luck
Re: Quotation Needed For Aluminium Roofing Of 3 Bedroom Flat by bigmo1(m): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2016
saheedbadmus:
@ OP I go with haji mufutau u can check on oga muyeski..he is one of the best nairaland as got.. he can calculate d house square meter with the house plan andd he would tell you the amount of planks(wood for carcass) and roofing aluminum to get and he can handle It for you and am sure you would like his work...also OP prepare nothing less Dan 700 for the carcass(wood work) and aluminum.. and I advice you use nothing less Dan 0.45 if u ar using long span and 0.55 if u ar using step tile.. I pray God wey start d project for u bless u to finish it and also pray make we self see money to build our own...nothing like living in ur house no more landlord stress

Tanx for the candid advice. A big Amen to your prayers.

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Ibeju-lekki? / 3 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEXES WITH BQ FOR SALE IN AJAH / Buy My Land In Kuje Abuja@ngn800k Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.