Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Free Seminar On Postgraduate Opportunities In Norway - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Seminar On Postgraduate Opportunities In Norway (593 Views)

Advice On Postgraduate Study In Germany / Free Seminar/workshop On Postgraduate Opportunities In Scandinavian Countries / Free Seminar/workshop On Postgraduate Opportunities In Scandinavian Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Seminar On Postgraduate Opportunities In Norway by BISolutionsng: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Why Study in Norway?

Norwegian Universities provide quality education with a wide range of courses and flexibility. The Norwegian institutions prove to be an ideal study destination with plenty of opportunities for students to fulfill their ambitions. Majority of the international courses in Norway are taught in English language. Students are also exposed and offered a great opportunity to learn the Norwegian culture and language. In addition, the international ambience is second to none as compared to most European Universities. The teachers are easily approachable and tuition are relatively free. Most institutions are well equipped with computer facilities and free Internet access. Furthermore, studies can be combined with exciting outdoor activities both in the winter and summer. Student can explore the Aurora Borealis (“Northern lights”), experience the midnight sun, fjords and mountains. Skiing, white water rafting or climbing are great opportunity to enjoy the fresh air, clean water and lots and lots of space.

BI Solutions Nigeria & Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway.

Presents a one-day interactive seminar/workshop –

Exploring postgraduate opportunities in Scandinavian countries: Your gateway to quality and affordable education.

with
Omosanya, Kamaldeen Olakunle (Dr.)
PhD (Cardiff), MSc (Leeds), BSc (OOu), DCS (Mapoly)
Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway.

Date: July 13th, 2016

Highlights
Practical demonstration of application and admission process
Assistance on course selection and application
Guide on scholarships and funds
Guidelines on visa application
Information on accommodation.

Limited Slots available. For Registration, visit : http://biempowerment.com/2016/07/04/registration-ongoing-bi-solutions-nigeria-ntnu-norway-presents-one-day-seminar-exploring-postgraduate-opportunities-scandinavian-countries-1-week-event-register-now/

Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted

#WeLoveGraduates
#WeEmpowerYouths

Re: Free Seminar On Postgraduate Opportunities In Norway by bucky123(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good day,
I'm a Nigerian graduate hoping to do my MSc. in Physics at NTNU, Norway. The documentation of financing on the website says ' In your application for admission, you may document financing by means of a bank statement or a letter of confirmation from your sponsor. The amount per year (the minimum amount is currently NOK 103 950), must be stated in the letter. The letter must be in English, or come with an English translation. If applicable, the name of your sponser must also be stated in the letter.'

I want to know if I'll need to get my sponsor's statement of account or just a letter of confirmation will do.
Thanks
Re: Free Seminar On Postgraduate Opportunities In Norway by BISolutionsng: 10:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Thanks, please send us a mail: info@biempowerment.com and we will link you up with Dr. kamal at NTNU to answer your questions. Regards

bucky123:
Good day,
I'm a Nigerian graduate hoping to do my MSc. in Physics at NTNU, Norway. The documentation of financing on the website says ' In your application for admission, you may document financing by means of a bank statement or a letter of confirmation from your sponsor. The amount per year (the minimum amount is currently NOK 103 950), must be stated in the letter. The letter must be in English, or come with an English translation. If applicable, the name of your sponser must also be stated in the letter.'

I want to know if I'll need to get my sponsor's statement of account or just a letter of confirmation will do.
Thanks
Re: Free Seminar On Postgraduate Opportunities In Norway by bucky123(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2016
Thank you very much.
I've sent the email already.

1 Like

Re: Free Seminar On Postgraduate Opportunities In Norway by BISolutionsng: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2016
Mail replied, thanks
bucky123:
Thank you very much.
I've sent the email already.

(1) (Reply)

DAAD/MIPLC Scholarship 2017/2018 For Students From Developing Countries To Study / I Certify A Person, Do Not Try To Make Farrah Abraham Tube Free Sex Tape. / Project Research Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.