Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Small Business Startup Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Small Business Startup Ideas (575 Views)

Seven Business Startup Ideas For Stay-at-home Moms / Do you need a Logo, social media design or UIUX designs ? Tap here / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Business Startup Ideas by wisdominfinance: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES AS A STARTUP SMALL BUSINESS IDEA

Last week I wrote on how to make chinchin as small business idea. I hope you enjoyed the article. Hope you have put it into practice at home or as part of your product line in your small business.
Today, I will be teaching you about how to make cookies at home and as a startup small business idea. Cookies was one of the product line in my small business. It was a product line in my small business. It was a product that my customers looked up to for supply. It was very delicious. In fact most of my friends visited me often because they know that they will get some pieces of cookies whenever they come around.
I started making cooking in 2014 as part of the product line when I was trying to expand the business and to make more profit from my business. And it paid off. Making cookies is a very simple procedures that anyone without a degree in food science can learn in 30 minutes. All you need is to know what to mix and when to mix it.
I learnt how to make cookies from a cook book which I got from a source. Though it teaches some few things but I had to formulate my own formula as it suit my need and my environment. So, what I will be teaching you is an authentic procedure and exposition of my secret formula of how to make a delicious cookies for your home use and as an idea for starting up a small business.
I will be giving you the step by step procedures for making a delicious cookies.
STEP 1: Assembly your flour, milk, milk flavor, sugar, butter, roller, shapes, table, egg and oven.
STEP 2: Weigh 1kg of butter, weigh 1kg of sugar. Mix both the sugar and the butter until it turns white color and very soft.

To get Further Details; www.wisdominfinance.info/blog/2016/07/02/how-to-make-cookies-as-a-startup-small-business-idea/

View other Business Ideas: www.wisdominfinance.info

1 Like

Re: Small Business Startup Ideas by wisdominfinance: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
HOW TO GET CAPITAL FOR STARTING YOUR BUSINESS

I now these is a long anticipated topic by most people. You have known by now, one of the major question most people that wants to startup their own business is “how can I get capital to startup my business”. As an intending entrepreneur, this is one of the challenge you must overcome because all through the period of your life as an entrepreneur, these challenge will always come to you at one period or another. And so you must have as well developed, planned and proven strategy to overcome these challenge. All through your life as an entrepreneur. Every entrepreneur even the most successful entrepreneur has encountered these challenge at one point of their life or another and they have developed a proven method to overcome these challenge and that is why they have emerged as a successful entrepreneur. Entrepreneur are constantly raising capital for the expansion of their business either through their employee by encouraging to increase in their productivity or through their customers by selling them their product and new product or through investors by showing the future projection and the return o investment (ROI) that the investors stand to gain from investing in their company or through the BANK . NOTE: Cash in Advance offer a free service by helping you to get loan to start up your business by connecting you to FINANCIAL INSTITUTION within your locality that can offer you loan without collateral or a credit history.

To get Further Details: www.wisdominfinance.info/blog/2016/07/04/230/

View more Financial Ideas: www.wisdominfinance.info

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Are Blasting The UBA Security Guard Who Returned N2.8million / 2 / Customized Tree Branch USB Flash Drive Bark Color To Promote Tourist Attractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.