Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Lionel Messi Thread - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Lionel Messi Thread (417 Views)

The Lionel Messi Career Goals For His Country And Club / The Lionel Messi Career Goals For His Country And Club / "Lionel Messi Is My Idol" - Paul Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lionel Messi Thread by unilagsforum(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
The reason I thought I would start this thread up is because I think it would be a good place to talk to discuss the genius of the best player in the world.

Ronaldo’s 43 goals was amazing. It won him the world player of the year award. Could it be done by someone else? Messi so far has 23 goals in 24 games I believe. The way he plays I think he could be close to that tally. When Ronaldo gets on the ball United fans get excited. But when Messi gets on the ball the whole world gets excited.

So if you want to discuss the player, or if you see anything amazing from him you can always post it here if another thread does not exist to talk about it.

Did anyone see his performance last night? The pub I was in had it on. He looked fantastic once again. He is so unselfish in his play defenders cant second guess him. He glides past players. Fantastic.

http://soccerparrot.com/forums/topic/the-lionel-messi-thread

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Set To Miss Olympics With Nigeria / Lionel Messi: Soccer Star Handed 21-month Prison Sentence, Will Not Go To Prison / A Nairalander Message To A Man U Fan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.