Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Help Needed - Moving To Asaba Soon;what Business Could I Do There? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed - Moving To Asaba Soon;what Business Could I Do There? (4057 Views)

Shoprite Coming To Asaba, Delta State / If I Spent 3 Million Naira Building A Huge Snail Farm Could I Find Ready Buyers? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed - Moving To Asaba Soon;what Business Could I Do There? by ebonyking: 2:09am On Sep 08, 2009
Hi guys,

Due to some obvious reasons I will be moving into Asaba in a couple.

But my greatest headache is that I will almost be penniless after paying

for my accomodation.

But I have no choice than to do it and that worries me immensely,

how am I going to survive?How shall I earn a living in the town with

about N30K or more which I may have on me after taking of accomodation?

What do I with the money I have? What sort of business thrives easily in Asaba

that I can invest that small capital in it? Where could easily get a small job with

an good 'pay'?

This and many questions bug my mind that I have decided to

ask for help and assistance from you quys here.

I will be well pleased to have solutions/answers  giving me.

Some1 here may ask but are your skills?

A few of them are:

Speaks Good English

Good With Computers

Internet 'freak'

Trained Information researcher & marketer

web designer(not builder) and host

Can Write Articles.

And many more . . . .

I wait patiently for your most anticipated assistance here and thanks for it

P.S - should you need to contact,please use noblebizworld @yahoo . com

Thanks
Re: Help Needed - Moving To Asaba Soon;what Business Could I Do There? by infosupply: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2009
there are 27 expolsive and hot businesses u can do with as little as 1,000 or even no capital at all.
send a mail to infotechiksupply@gmail.com
Re: Help Needed - Moving To Asaba Soon;what Business Could I Do There? by neonet(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2009
I will train u on hw to build inverters at the same time u will get a free 1500watts power inverter. U can invest with just 10k to start with.if u are really serious, send a mail to neonetech@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) / Who Can Fund Payoneer Account / Best USA Bank Account To Receive Your Amazon Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.