Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting (583 Views)

Webmasters How Can I Pay For Domain Name Without Paypal Or Credit Card? / Naija Or Nigerian, Which Is Better For Domain Name? / Anybody With Godaddy Coupon Code For Domain Renewal (2) (3) (4)

Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting by elosonservices(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello webmaster,
I need the best plan for domain name and hosting.
Please i will like to know the monetary value for both.
I will be very greatful if you reply me soon.
Re: Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting by bedfordng(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
elosonservices:
Hello webmaster,
I need the best plan for domain name and hosting.
Please i will like to know the monetary value for both.
I will be very greatful if you reply me soon.
it all depends on your pocket. Check most of the webhosting site to see their plans
Re: Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting by IamTo3i(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
If you serious about it my organization does both and at very cheap price... Website: CloudWare.com

For detailed info add me on WhatsApp wit:08091746806
Re: Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting by PulseWeb: 4:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

Our domain is 3500 per year
Hosting plan with 5Gb diskspace and unlimited bandwidth is 350 per month and 3500 per year
Re: Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting by elosonservices(m): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2016
PulseWeb:
Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

Our domain is 3500 per year
Hosting plan with 5Gb diskspace and unlimited bandwidth is 350 per month and 3500 per year
Can you throw more light on banwidth and disk space
Re: Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting by PulseWeb: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2016
like i said earlier, diskspace is 5gb and bandwidth is UNLIMITED If you have a bandwithd of 100gb a month, there is not problem. Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

elosonservices:

Can you throw more light on banwidth and disk space
Re: Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting by afternysc(f): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2016
ontact admin@xcludom.com or simply go to xcludom.com to book your order.

Did Charles Ikeagwuani Aka Mr2kay Scam You? Get In Here Fast / Naija Adsense Account For Sale.. / Top Website Design Companies In Lagos