Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Do you know the Porosity of your Hair? Do A Hair Porosity Test - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do you know the Porosity of your Hair? Do A Hair Porosity Test (542 Views)

Elegant Ghana Braids Hairstyles #on Natural Hair#: Do Not Miss Out / When You Wash Your Hair Do You Experience Hair Shedding/breakage? / When You Are Almost Bald & Your Hairstylist Performs Magic On Your Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you know the Porosity of your Hair? Do A Hair Porosity Test by Tonkabelle: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello everyone, I have done a post on something that is very important for anyone who wants to achieve longer and healthier hair - this is on the porosity of our Hair. It is important to know whether you have low, high or normal porosity hair as this will help you to take care of your hair better. I have shared three different tests you can do to determine the porosity of your hair. I have also described the various porosity hair types and I have shown my hair and my own results from the tests. I would encourage everyone to read the post, to take the test and to post their results on the blog post below. Here is the link:

http://wurassecrethair..com.ng/2016/07/hair-porosity-and-how-to-determine.html
Re: Do you know the Porosity of your Hair? Do A Hair Porosity Test by Tonkabelle: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
The test is really easy to do. You can share your results on the blog post or on this page.

(1) (Reply)

Get In Touch With Best Dropshipping Clothing Companies / Get Your Wardrobe All Pimped Up!!! / Pretty Educated Women AKA Rhinestone Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.