Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,901 members, 7,866,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

"My Father Deflowered Me And Has Been Raping Me": 15-yr-old Girl Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Father Deflowered Me And Has Been Raping Me": 15-yr-old Girl Reveals (526 Views)

"Your Husband Has Been Raping Me" - 16-Year-Old Tells Housewife In Lagos / How My Master Deflowered Me In His Wife’s Presence —pregnant 14-yr-old Gir (pic) / My Father Gives Me N500 Each Time He Sleeps With Me, 15-yr-old Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Father Deflowered Me And Has Been Raping Me": 15-yr-old Girl Reveals by MrSkyNaija(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
A shameless father, Timothy Idowu, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly having canal knowledge of his 15-yr-old daughter in the Aradagun, Badagry area of the state.

It was learnt that the matter got to the attention of the police after the victim (name withheld), packed from her father’s apartment to put up with a family friend in the Ikotun area...

Continue reading below >>>

http://princehayz..co.ke/2016/07/my-father-deflowered-me-and-has-been.html?m=1

Re: "My Father Deflowered Me And Has Been Raping Me": 15-yr-old Girl Reveals by ollymoore: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bastard

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Rapeing 7yrs Old Girl In Search For His Voucher / . / Militants’ Attacks: Hotels Shut Down In Lagos, As Residents Flee In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.