Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him (4140 Views)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Amosun's Convoy And CBN Bullion Van Accident Photos / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by arterxerxes: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
President Buhari was welcomed by his people of Daura as he visits the Emir of Daura.
You can see the heavy securities: NSCDC, Military and Police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36WtS0n-6TM

2 Likes

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by Obiagelli123: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
the daura d

1 Like

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by MosakuAW(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
This is small now compared to OBJ's convoy then whenever he return to Ota. All other vehicles stopped for several minutes or hour whenever he is coming.

Na their time, make dem enjoy am.

3 Likes

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by zeemore: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
When you are done, come back to Abuja and do your damn job. People are suffering. angry

1 Like

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by arterxerxes: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
zeemore:
When you are done, come back to Abuja and do your damn job. People are suffering. angry
He should be back today since his wife is also coming back from Saudi, Who will cook for him? grin
Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by dynamo77(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari living his dream at over 70

Moral: it's never too late, if you can conceive it, you can achieve it

7 Likes

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by Nkem4040: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
MosakuAW:

This is small now compared to OBJ's convoy then whenever he return to Ota. All other vehicles stopped for several minutes or hour whenever he is coming.

Na their time, make dem enjoy am.

Yoruba brain...gives excuse for their northern master.

3 Likes

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by MosakuAW(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:

Can you see your foolishness! What has Yoruba or your tribal nonsense got to do with my comment. Ode.

If you read my post very well, you will know i condem their disturbance on the road called 'Presidential Convoy' and not your foolish comment above.

Just because i did not mention GEJ own abi. I have never been to Bayelsa nor see Jonathan's convoy. I only typed what i know and the video i saw now.

Modify*: You have 4 topic posted on nairaland since you joined in May 2016 and out of the 4 topics, 3 are tribe issues. Now i see where your foolishness began from. Ewu

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by waledeji(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:

3rd class citizen grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
MosakuAW:

Can you see your foolishness! What has Yoruba or your tribal nonsense got to do with my comment. Ode.

If you read my post very well, you will know i condem their disturbance on the road called 'Presidential Convoy' and not your foolish comment above.

Just because i did not mention GEJ own abi. I have never been to Bayelsa nor see Jonathan's convoy. I only typed what i know and the video i saw now.

Modify*: You have 4 topic post on nairaland since you joined in May 2016 and out of the 4 topics, 3 are related to tribe issues. Now i see where your foolishness began from. Ewu
this is called GUN shot grin grin grin grin finish him

13 Likes

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by evy1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
wilsondave:
this is called GUN shot grin grin grin grin finish him
grin grin As in eh.final blow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by drss(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
d same dullard dat swears he will reduce d numba of his presidential convoy

1 Like

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by Nkem4040: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
MosakuAW:

Modify*: You have 4 topic post on nairaland since you joined in May 2016 and out of the 4 topics, 3 are related to tribe issues. Now i see where your foolishness began from. Ewu

Yoruba is the problem with Nigeria.
Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by MosakuAW(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nkem4040:

Yoruba is the problem with Nigeria.

And that will continue to hunt you in your dream and in reality.

Nigeria got no problem, it is people like you that think backwardly create what you called problem.

1 Like

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by pacino26(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Funny convoy, yes because I watched a video of Vladimir Putin convoy and counted 85 powerful German fleets. Putin's car was flanked on all four sides by Bespoke humvees cool . He was on a tour to Chechnya

1 Like

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
He deserves all the security he can get as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

At least to protect him from wailers

1 Like

Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by MrPolitics: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
So the emir of daura who is a king btw is bowing for president buhari. Ok
Re: See The Convoy And Securities Of Buhari In Daura With Crowd Welcoming Him by reborn1: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
MosakuAW:

Modify*: You have 4 topic posted on nairaland since you joined in May 2016 and out of the 4 topics, 3 are tribe issues. Now i see where your foolishness began from. Ewu

The malnourished kid is frustrated, reason he cant do without blaming Yoruba for his family problems. I pity the boy cos he might just commit suicide soon. May his soul rest well.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has No Evidence Against Us----nnamdi Kanu Tells Court / Life History Of Baba Lamidi Adedibu / Court Orders INEC To Appear Before It On March 30 Over Party Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.