Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) (72770 Views)

New Way Of Spraying Money In Nigeria / Nigerian Uses Money-Spraying Gun In Amsterdam Church Dedication Service / Man Spraying Money With A Money-Spraying Machine At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
DRUG BUSINESS goood ooooooo.

Better than MILITANCY....

When their Enrollment forms dey comot abeg...?
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
THEREALSEUN:

Ma Nigga, thanks for the insight. However I am sure you can read and write. i clearly wrote it there that "I think"...did u see that...i dint say its an igbo wedding.

I will give you a minute. Now wear your glasses and go read it..Have you seen it.

I dunno if you are a blogger but I am not...I am no journalist...I dont owe u any news...I just shared an interesting video and wrote my opinion so please get lost with the confam ur news. This isnt news for me..its a thread i created for an interesting video. WTF IS MY BUSINESS WITH NEWS...

THIS IS A FORUM. NOT SOMEPLACE WHERE I MUST COME AND POST ACCURATE NEWS...WTF...MY OPINION MUST BE NEWS??

...THATS JUST DUMB..haba.

Have you finish wailing??........ Okay no abi..... take microphone while i play beat for you grin grin grin WAILING WAILER

3 Likes

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by jnizzle(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
D guy jus dey embarass d other guest...
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by papyskinsy: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
omo igbo... the money makin machine grin
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by megacruise: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
nwanna89:
This guy na baddoo sha...lol

I thought he was a pastor spraying holy water at first

100 naira notes stack to the left is 300k. $1 dollar note stacks to the right is $300 total.

Nwanne iji ya... no dulling.
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by samsam2019: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
1 dollar grin

At least if you wan do shakara do am well
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nikapetrelli(f): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dollars scare o,Dollars high o,Times are hard o

No be for this guys
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by mbaeke1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Yea definitely Igbo's wedding...

They and 'senseless' spending are like

Bros receive sense!

2 Likes

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Butty: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
This guy is definitely insane
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by banmee(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
adeaks:
Some people would call it craziness and say he is showing off.......but if he worked for his money he can damn well show off as much as he likes. If you didn't help him work to get the money then you certainly have no freaking right to tell him how to spend his money. undecided

You are right. But, it reeks of a mentality prevalent in Nigeria where money is not seen as a tool for good but for subjugation and servitude. Why would anyone do this? You will never see anyone do this in a normal country because they understand the value of money. It is his though, and he can do as he wishes.
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by buksaylor001: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
This guy is stupid and need to be arrested for abuse-
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by piagetskinner(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
A man who works hard for his money doesn't do sensless spraying...

Check am well the guy ft b yahoo boy or ritualist...
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by javispj(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
tolulope1990:

YOU HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORK FROM BANKER'S CALCULATOR THAT WILL ALWAYS CALCULATE PEOPLE'S MONEY AND NEVER HAVE MONEY TO CALCULATE FOR THERE SELF...OSI ARATA MARA IYO
na bad tin him do..or is it a crime to be a sharp guy

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
mbaeke1:

Bros receive sense!

He is pained
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by chijokz(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
zomby:
Believe it or not, these guys are not big; the video simply shows an uninformed group of people....and nothing else.

I know 1 or 2 or 3 big boys (may be the biggest around today) and trust me, none of them will ever act carelessly like these group of classless individuals.

You are so right and I agree with you.
I've attended weddings and have seen the real 'big boys'..They exhibit class and style without showing off..I know of a particular big boy who attended a wedding recently and didn't spray money..he just wrote a 'fat' cheque to the couple as gift and left...that's what I call class.
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by girl4rmspace(f): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

my God! Why are you so hungry for yet another online tribal war? You could have made your point without posting something so silly

2 Likes

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Ashmark(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
nwanna89:
This guy na baddoo sha...lol

I thought he was a pastor spraying holy water at first

100 naira notes stack to the left is 300k. $1 dollar note stacks to the right is $300 total.

Mr, the 100note is 600k.
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by shuggah(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

lol make urs first and spend it sensefully

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
until i see Bill Gates or Dangote spraying money like this before I'll start my own show-off!
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
udondeymadt:
until i see Bill Gates or Dangote spraying money like this before I'll start my own show-off!
Those ones na Lords naaa.
These Ones na Boys.
They will still grow up grin grin
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Temmytea70(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
kpofkpof:

The N100 notes are 100k per pack. So the stack is N600k sir

U pple shud contunu.... Be confirming somborys money
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
firo08:
bro na benin boys ooooo, no business man will spent money like dis... have u ever see dangote spraying like dis?
lailai for whr
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by koolgee(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by koolgee(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by notoriousbabe: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
We know their types and where they come from
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Bluffly: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
adeaks:
Some people would call it craziness and say he is showing off.......but if he worked for his money he can damn well show off as much as he likes. If you didn't help him work to get the money then you certainly have no freaking right to tell him how to spend his money. undecided

No one can genuinely sweat for his/her money and spend like that. Show me one if you've seen

2 Likes

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by nurez305(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
koolgee:

*****OBSERVATION*****
It is N10k per bundle how? (N100x100notes=N10,000) It means for the 6wraps its a total of N60k (sixty thousand Naira only)
grin grin grin
If you go for bank interview, Bros you can never pass. 100 pieces make a wrap, 5 wrap make a bundle and 10 bundle make a stack. What you are seeing there is 2 bundle in one seal i.e 10 wrap
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by Waspy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=14pt]
shamecurls:
Dudes re spraying less than the street value of 40 Kilograms of Cocaine
[/size]
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by jossyphobia(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
this remains our problem too much naira in circulation
Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by deltateam: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
jerryunit48:
For me o this is just stupid, the whites have it more than us but you see them doing things in simple way

What kind of fuckery is this? The whites have more what than you?
Haven't you seen white beggars before?

Better upgrade your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: When The Money Is Too Much For Money Spraying Gun Machine (pics,video) by yakubuadeiza(m): 9:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
THEREALSEUN:

you be confam igbo man o..your eye don sharply calculate all the money.

Hahahahahahahaha......

Blood dey hot for Nija sha.....

Sharp sharp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Man Marries White Woman, Rock Igbo Attire (Photos) / Couple Wed: No Wedding Gown, No Cake, Rice, Wine, Chicken, Soft Drinks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.