Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) (3079 Views)

A Microfinance Banks Cash To Business Owners And Employees Without Collateral / How To Easily Raise CAPITAL Quickly Without Collateral!! / How To Raise Capital Without Collateral In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello nairalanders,
In a quest to be self employed and not sit, waiting for jobs that are not forthcoming, I decided to get a little business loan of about 100-120k to start mini importation (which of cos I've made a lot of research and studies on)
I started sourcing for a non collateral loan and I discovered LAPO microfinance organization.
I called the contact for Oshodi branch and she told me all I needed to do was own a shop and apply. Also I needed to produce a guarantor.
My problem is that I don't own a shop.
I told her and she gave me an option of forming a group of 10 loan seekers like me, to apply together. In this case, no need for having a shop or guarantor.
Now, I'm seeking 9 more people to join me and get the loan for a little Biz startup.
If you are interested, send me a pm or send a mail to emysamid@gmail.com
Please, you must reside in Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos.
Thanks
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2016
Thanks to those who contacted me. We still need 6 more people to go. I'll love it if we can know ourselves this week and start the application process by Monday. Let's make it a great month.
Contact on my Signature.
Thanks.
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Note: please this is for hardworking people with an existing business or with a sound and well researched business plan for a new startup. Lazy bones don't have to contact me please. There's a lot of benefits from getting loans from this organization, if and only if you're able to pay back on time without any glitch.
Contact me.
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by flinsburg: 8:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Hello, I'm into grocery supplies, I would like to join your group
my no is 08059149648
call or whatsapp
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2016
flinsburg:
Hello, I'm into grocery supplies, I would like to join your group
my no is 08059149648
call or whatsapp
Thanks for your interest, kindly send me a mail. Are you based in Lagos?
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2016
We need 4 more people, please, indicate your interest ASAP because the group can't take more than 10. Thanks all
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by izzou(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Am interested Seungid1

Just sent you a mail
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2016
izzou:
Am interested Seungid1

Just sent you a mail
Seen, will contact you before 6pm

3 more people to go
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Please, only Lagos residents please. We are 8 already, remaining just 2 people. Please, send your whatsapp contact to my mail emysamid@gmail.com
Lets do this
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
let me get u, DAT means if 10 people go wit DAT it means 1million +
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
let me get u, DAT means if 10 people go wit DAT it means 1million +
Bros, it depends on what each person wants. There are so many Lapo officials contacts online(you can check google), try to make your own findings too.
Thanks
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Godwin616: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Apart from being a lagos resident, what are the other requirements from each member of the group.
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by modik(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Seungid1:

Bros, it depends on what each person wants. There are so many Lapo officials contacts online(you can check google), try to make your own findings too.
Thanks

Check your mail and reply
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
hello bro, i work in kwara state, i want a small capital to start something by the side are you complete. can i be part of the team. contact me on 08082583449
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by whizbee(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
I'm interested too,. 08162793006
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
Thanks all, we are already complete. We will keep the thread alive for others to see how everything played out, incase some other group want to come together too.

1 Like

Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by dahmie2013: 7:25am On Jul 06, 2016
I'm also interested. Pls if dere is still a vacancy, kindly PM me. Thanks!
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by giles14(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2016
Seungid1:
Thanks to those who contacted me. We still need 6 more people to go. I'll love it if we can know ourselves this week and start the application process by Monday. Let's make it a great month.
Contact on my Signature.
Thanks.
be needing like 500k,so can I join the group. but I don't stay in lagos
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by gungab(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
Seungid1:
Hello nairalanders,
In a quest to be self employed and not sit, waiting for jobs that are not forthcoming, I decided to get a little business loan of about 100-120k to start mini importation (which of cos I've made a lot of research and studies on)
I started sourcing for a non collateral loan and I discovered LAPO microfinance organization.
I called the contact for Oshodi branch and she told me all I needed to do was own a shop and apply. Also I needed to produce a guarantor.
My problem is that I don't own a shop.
I told her and she gave me an option of forming a group of 10 loan seekers like me, to apply together. In this case, no need for having a shop or guarantor.
Now, I'm seeking 9 more people to join me and get the loan for a little Biz startup.
If you are interested, send me a pm or send a mail to emysamid@gmail.com
Please, you must reside in Lagos.
Thanks

boss, am interested
am into recharge card printing, I only need fund to take off properly

contact on -08068675358
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by bizgenius1: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Seungid1:
Thanks all, we are already complete. We will keep the thread alive for others to see how everything played out, incase some other group want to come together too.

can u Ask them if they have such groups in ibadan or can form one?
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
Seungid1:

I will be interested too. in case you want to start the new group ma. thanks
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Hello all, sorry for the long absense. We actually formed a group and approached Lapo organization for own loan.
Unfortunately, we were told that all members of the group has to be from the same area, I.e. live in the same area.
I live at Agric ikorodu in Lagos, so if there's anyone interested who stays around there, please contact me.
Thanks a lot.
Let's keep the struggle alive.
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by HRich(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2016
I don't reside in Lagos, would have love to. Hope the money you are giving out is not part of Dasuki money
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2016
HRich:
I don't reside in Lagos, would have love to. Hope the money you are giving out is not part of Dasuki money
Did you read my post at all?
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by creamylicious(f): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
a lagos resident and in need of the loan..... can I be helped out??
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
creamylicious:
a lagos resident and in need of the loan..... can I be helped out??
You have to reside around Agric in ikorodu.
Re: Small Biz Loan Without Collateral. (Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos Residents Only!) by Seungid1(f): 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
We still have about 5 more people to go. Don't be left out.

(1) (Reply)

Sixth And Seventh Book Of Moses For Sales N7,500 / The Company Has Made Me Rich / Body Weight Scale / Digital Bathroom Scale For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.