Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Atm And Online Transfer Reversals. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Atm And Online Transfer Reversals. (562 Views)

Police And Soldier Clashed At ATM Machine In Damaturu / How 4 Lagos Based Nigerians Won N100k Each For Using Their Verve ATM Cards / Man Dies 11 Hours After Getting Shot At An ATM And Being Rejected By Hospitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm And Online Transfer Reversals. by lazinny(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Wanted to post this earlier but after experiencing it again today had to. Once sold my phone to a guy, we met and he sent the money to my account, me sef don't like cash. Got the alert and we parted ways. Few mins later the same amount got reversed to his account for no given reason. I got furious called my bank, they said I should contact the sender, that it must have been network, it just didn't sound right coz I got alert and it was by no way a fraudulent trxn. My shock was the way the bank rep handled it like it was perfectly ok for such to happen. Used to think this whole ebanking system had integrity but it sure doesn't. I believe it must be a flaw coz I can think of a million scenarios where such can be very damaging. What do you guys think. Bankers will appreciate your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Best Suggestions Needed, Insults Are Welcome / Stay-off-my-little-daughter-angry . pmb tell ....... / Toyota Matrix 2005 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.