Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help (43360 Views)

Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos / Nigerian Gangs Make Millions From Phones Stolen In UK - SunUK / Toyota Corolla Stolen In Awka, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by EazyMoh(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
A Navy blue Toyota Carina E wagon is just stolen at Tarauni market Kano. It's plate number AE574 TRN kindly contact me or the nearest police for any information to assist locate it.
Please Nairalanders help. It's picture is attached.
08069172812 Whatever help is highly appreciated.

16 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Cutehector(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chai.

Eiya.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Barackmeringo: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Que sera sera
OP, the lord is your strength

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by EazyMoh(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Please who is incharge of this section Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 please help me.
*Modified
Thanks Mods for for taking to FP. and everyone for your posts of advice and prayers some even called. I feel consoled already.
**remodified
Here is the Chassis number
JT1725TK100084607
And someone again is trying to swindle me of 5K claiming I should send money he'd tell me where he saw the car. People are heartless. But I have reported him to the police I have given them all his bank details.

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by carreport(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
EazyMoh:
A Navy blue Toyota Carina E wagon is just stolen at Tarauni market Kano. It's plate number AE574 TRN kindly contact me or the nearest police for any information to assist locate it.
Please Nairalanders help. It's picture is attached.
08069172812 Whatever help is highly appreciated.
Op sorry for your loss, however modify your post and include the Chassis nr and Engin nr as the old plate nr may have been discarded and the color changed.

However you can also report your stolen vehicle to carreport so that it cannot be re-sold here in Nigeria as either Direct Belgium, Tokumbo.
Fill out our form on www.carreport.com.ng so we can upload it to our data base and inform you any time an inquiry is made on the car.
ITS FREE…
You can also visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/carreportNG

THINGS YOU NEED TO FILL OUT OUR FORMS:
1. A Certified true copy of Police report from the Nigerian Police
2. Phone Nr to contact if an inquiry is made on the car.
3. Valid e-mail address (as communication shall be by e-mails only)
4. VIN: The VIN (usually called Chassis number here in Nigeria) is a unique 17 digit alphanumeric code which is particular to one car as in no too cars have the same two VIN.
5. Other information eg (Your Name; make of vehicle, model,engine nr and plate nr of the car; location where theft occurred; etc)

Lets help you recover your car

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by optional1(f): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Everyday new crime were r them judges Lalasticlala chief judge come oooo, come nd help a nairalander gets his car back... He bought it with his money and is stolen.....

Lalasticlala Mynd44 we need to find this criminals?....

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by optional1(f): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
carreport:

Op sorry for your loss, however modify your post and include the Chassis nr and Engin nr as the old plate nr may have been discarded and the color changed.

However you can also report your stolen vehicle to carreport so that it cannot be re-sold here in Nigeria as either Direct Belgium, Tokumbo.
Fill out our form on www.carreport.com.ng so we can upload it to our data base and inform you any time an inquiry is made on the car.
ITS FREE…

4. VIN: The VIN (usually called Chassis number here in Nigeria) is a unique 17 digit alphanumeric code which is particular to one car as in no too cars have the same two VIN.
5. Other information eg (Your Name; make of vehicle, model,engine nr and plate nr of the car; location where theft occurred; etc)

Op shabi u av heard do this sharp sharp...

6 Likes

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by EazyMoh(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
carreport:

ITS FREE…

Thank you so much. I already reported to the police and filled all those statements and what have you. will certainly fill the website you give. I will also upload all those documents right here. The only copy I had I've given it to the police, but I will make a copy tomorrow when I go there.
Thanks once again.

3 Likes

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by allanphash7(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Do you know the meaning of Que sera sera ?

No offence pls
Barackmeringo:
Que sera sera

OP, the lord is your strength

10 Likes

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Taryur3(m): 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pm me the Vin number asap...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by saintkel(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
D effect of celebrating Ramadan without money in circulation

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Chaiiii..... Aboki wan buy Ram

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by macaranta(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Too bad,OP will find his car soonest
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by swissobed: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
You will find it
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Vendoor(f): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Sorry
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by meforyou1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Op, so sorry. Hope u recover it soon. The level of insecurity in this country now is mind-blowing
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Isoni(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
Lost and found....
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by carreport(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
EazyMoh:

Thank you so much. I already reported to the police and filled all those statements and what have you. will certainly fill the website you give. I will also upload all those documents right here. The only copy I had I've given it to the police, but I will make a copy tomorrow when I go there.
Thanks once again.
OK
You can also fill out our form on www.carreport.com.ng and we will let you know whenever a search is carried out on your car.
Sorry for your loss.
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Barackmeringo: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2016
allanphash7:
Do you know the meaning of Que sera sera ?

No offence pls

what will be will be

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Leoswaggs(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
I wonder wen Nairaland turn to police station
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by CACAWA(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eeyah

OP don't worry....the police know them..they will find it for you.
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by milky3(f): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
may it be found by God's grace
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Dekmankind(m): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oh, no. You should've installed Tracker on it. I pray you find it. And when you eventually do, please call me up on 08092601833 and let's find a permanent solution to this menace.

1 Like

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by charlyb007: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
for did change,u go see am in Jesus name
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by adexlamex(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
1. please is nairaland a police station?
2. is nairaland a checkpoint in kano?
but better still i feel for you in this CHANGE ERA
3. dont you have other pictures of the car? still dont believe it
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by DeRuggedProf: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
GOD will track them down.
Just have faith in CHRIST.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Emmaoga: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Leoswaggs:
I wonder wen Nairaland turn to police station

someone needs advice n help or information on how to recover his stolen car.....here is not a police station but might be of greater help than your so preferred police station.

16 Likes

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Marvel1206: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hmm.. Even if he had installed gps tracker.. Some guys na badass o

i pray you find your car Op
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by yomz1e(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
if only you have bought this cheap GPS tracker, the car would have been located now if network service and data is on the simcard! its surprising that most people still ignore this little life saver, that reminds me i need to fix one in my car self. These things do work ! sorry bro hope they find it.

2 Likes

Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Taiyescott(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pray u find it IJN!
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by Dezzx(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
w
Re: My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help by basingstoke: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
You have to quickly spread the pics on whatsapp and facebook. By Gods grace you will find the car before 24hrs. I decree in Jesus name...amen

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Scamming Ogun Church Of N100 Million (Photo) / California Hotel Cook Plots Mass Shooting In Hotel, Arrested With Heavy Weapons / 6-Year-Old Girl Raped To Death In Kaduna Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.