Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity (4061 Views)

Photo: Imagine If All These Real Madrid Legends Were In Zidane's Coaching Crew / Arsenal Duo Set To Join Super Eagles / Golden Eaglets To Join Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by topeorekoy(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2009
J.J OKOCHA to join the Super Eagles coaching crew in technical capacity. right step in the right direction?

The Presidential Task Force yesterday drafted former Eagles captain, Austin Jay Jay Okocha and John Mastroudes to the technical crew of the Super Eagles.
The former Super Eagles captain and one time chairman of defunct Leventis FC are to assist Amodu on technical matters.

It was not clear why Mastroudes was appointed into such a technical position but he has been very supportive of coach Amodu and he is expected to offer tips to the man.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/09/08/task-force-drafts-okocha-moutroudes-to-assist-amodu/
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by FBS: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2009
source?
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by topeorekoy(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2009
SPORT EXPRESS COOL FM. there was a lengthy meeting yestaday and it was discussed and amodu was asking to be given more time on the job and he said he took nigeria to a world cup but was not allowed to take the team to the world cup ( japan/korea 2002)
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by sampo4eva(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2009
hehehe! di guy Kind ooo, ure right right step at da right direction. makes sence
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by DrKitaun(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2009
what does JJ know about coaching or even the technalities of being in charge of a team ?

ASK MARADONA !!!
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by semid4lyfe(m): 1:38am On Sep 09, 2009
Jay-jay ko, Dundee ni. Wetin em know about ball sef.

Yeye!
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by davidif: 6:02am On Sep 09, 2009
its not going to make a difference jo.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by chic2pimp(m): 6:13am On Sep 09, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

what does JJ know about coaching or even the technalities of being in charge of a team ?

ASK MARADONA !!!
Good one. Good players don't necessarily make the. . . . . . . . . . cool
davidif:

its not going to make a difference jo.
True talk.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by mbulela: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2009
make dem leave Jayjay make im concentrate for him night club business, i beg.
that spot is tight and i will feel his impact there than joining Amodu.
besides, i wonder what he has to offer.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by Emperoh(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2009
This is just a decoy to take our minds off the real thing.
It will be easier for Okocha to return to SE than being a better Coach!!
Let him go and ruin his reputation. Leave the coaching issues to Siaone, Keshi Eguavoen et al!!
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by nateevs(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2009
Siasia . . Yes!

Keshi . . . Eguavoen . . what?
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2009
nateevs,
Even Keshi is a lot better than Amodu.
Eguavoenwas sacked rather unjustly.
Those two are miles better than Eguavoen.

Besides,WTF does jay-jay know about technical input?
Same question applies to Amokachi (raggamuffin).
is that the solution to the problem?

NFF has apparently given up on the World cup.Just about time,since they want to turn the SE in to a jamboree for Eagles with no coaching quaifications.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by babaogun(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2009
mbulela:

make dem leave Jayjay make im concentrate for him night club business, i beg.
that spot is tight and i will feel his impact there than joining Amodu.
besides, i wonder what he has to offer.
All my stay on nairaland, i have never seen such humour.LWKMD.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by saworoide: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2009
They should just leave Amodu to complete the distruction so that he can get full credit the job he'd done.

The only addition to the "Eagles" crew that could be of any effect is if we can people in the mould of "Baba Eleran" of the IICC days to come and use juju to work on the Tunisians for a slip!!!. Why do we wait until qualification is no longer in our hands before we realise that Amodu CAN NOT do this job.  

The Tunisians are more serious than us from the coaching crew to the palyers on the pitch, that explains why they raised thier game when it mattered most.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by otokx(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
The harm has already been done so let them finish it.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by koolchicco: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2009
Naija sef! Why the Right step at the Wrong time?I no fit shout abeg
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by Ibime(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2009
Since when do football teams need a technical committee? Is this cricket or rugby?

Just hire the right manager jare and let him get on with the job.

Okocha is just another politician. He has no tactical knowledge. Even in the Super Eagles, we used to give him tactical freedom to do whatever he wants cos he cannot play to instruction. In other words, he has no oversight of the game.

Just another clueless move by Rotimi Amaechi and the Presidents technical committee - politicians thinking they know anything about football. Tufiakwa!
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by informat09(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2009
why shld he join, it's already over, we aint going to the world cup
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2009
embarassed Jay Jay Okocha?

The guy should go and sit down,

He shouldn't spoil the reputation he has built tongue
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by Ben13: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2009
Our problem is not the coaching crew, It's the nation corruption crisis. It's really giving us badluck.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by oluomo12(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2009
THE NFA
should think of bringing him back as a player not as a technical adviser, it will help there matters  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by Borat1: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2009
Technical director ke? They should appoint him as P.R.O so he can dribble his way out of tight messes such as this one. Just want to put him on a payroll. Thieves
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by ricky01: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2009
what i think should be down in for okocha to come back to the eagles and help us qualifer,
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by ourland(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2009
Even if they bring in Jose Morin, Alex Fagu, Arsene Wen,
I pray we should not qualify.

They can raise money for unserious players BUT they
refuse to raise the quality of education in the Country
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by chidichris(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
a round peg in a square hole.
okocha shld watch it as i foresee a conspiracy theory here targeting the possibilities of destroying the good name okocha has.
he must be careful not to get involved with these group of criminals.
the truth is that okocha is just another football technical illiterate like amodu.
we all know that okocha has never been to the coaching school and as such can never be a coach but nigeria is the only country where anything and everything is possible.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by onijogbon(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2009
chidichris:

a round peg in a square hole.
okocha shld watch it as i foresee a conspiracy theory here targeting the possibilities of destroying the good name okocha has.
he must be careful not to get involved with these group of criminals.
the truth is that okocha is just another football technical illiterate like amodu.
we all know that okocha has never been to the coaching school and as such can never be a coach but nigeria is the only country where anything and everything is possible.
gbam! u don take the words out of my mouth finish.  na more like campaigning after election. . .even the campaign sef get as e be.

make okocha go mind hin night club biz like someone blatantly put it and no drag himself for this mess wey already dey so.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by denony(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2009
Why are u people critisizing this guy?
did he beg them for the post?
they keep pestering him to joing super eagle, now its coaching crew.

JAY JAY (THE UNCROWNED KING OF AFRICAN FOOTBALL)

Please don't let them ruin your dignity.
Nigeria knows how to destroy than to repaire
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by matori(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2009
ha ah ah ah ah ah , abeg 4get this SA 2010.IF u like bring 10 okocha,11 keshi,12 odegbami, u are just joking oooooo.abeg make june reach make i watch good football jare naija or no naija.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by galatico(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2009
Okocha was a good player during his playing time I doubt his capability of being a good Coach!!!
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by Mortiple(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2009
It is needless to shout 'God forbid!' when obituary is announced.  Nigeria situation can not be remedied except by divine intervention. It is a shame that Nigeria won't be participating at the first FIFA senior world cup to be hosted in Africa.

In the event of not being able to qualify (which is very likely), I suggest that none of the 'Super Chickens' who played against Mozambique in Maputo and Tunisia in Abuja should be allowed to represent us at the Nations Cup, IMO. Let's give other players a chance, even if they fail.
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by MUZBO(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
Except Okocha is bringing a time machine with which we can reverse last weekends dismal outing with Tunisia then its a waste of time and person. Stupid task force!
Re: Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity by DrKitaun(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2009
@FAAKAY

all reputation JJ had withered when he had that unfortunate clash with Etim Esin cool

apart from that . . .what technical capabilities does he have to even copach our under-13 talk less of the Super Chickens grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Cute Female Footballer / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid 1-0 – Highlights & Goals / Week 42 Discussion Room 2024; Football Pools Draws This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.