Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project (718 Views)

A Plugin That Creates Instant Landing Page In Seconds. Get Yours NOW. / Fullstack Developer Needed - Over ₦250,000 / How To Create Landing Page For Selling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project by Engineer1985(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hi fellow webmasters,
I'm
Re: Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project by Puresolutions: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Engineer1985:
Hi fellow webmasters,
I'm

mail me i'll do it
Re: Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project by Donald3d(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hello, i am a
web designer ,i am also a graphics
designer and a digital marketer so you
have the total package
Here is a link to some of my designs https://www.nairaland.com/2444950/ donalds-official-design-portfolio-check
and various links to previous websites
worked on : www.smartbrainmagazine.com.ng
www.abvfashionacademy.com.ng
shop.abvfashionacademy.com.ng
www.dividimall.com www.timerng.com
Re: Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project by IamTo3i(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
You really looking for a professional job you can contact my ICT firm, website: www.CloudWare.com
Our contact details are available on the site..
For more detailed info call or WhatsApp me on:08091746806
Re: Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project by ps3o(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2016
Engineer1985:
Hi fellow webmasters, I'm
professional web developer is here! call, SMS or whatsapp 07031175291
Re: Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project by Abrahamdgreat(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2016
I don't know about the others but this what I do know of if you pick me I will design the best possible landing page you will ever see check out christianfaith.com.ng I can give you anything like that and more. I can't disclose the name of the others due to their privacy
Re: Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project by ascend: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2016
Run from all those imposters claiming they can handle you project, yet they dont even have their own business website to show for it . if they had, they would definitely provide the link or rather put it on their signature. a man cannot be naked and yet claim he sells clothes

run from them o, most are fraudstars
Re: Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project by ascend: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2016
try these guys www.akocon.com they built my church site
Re: Web Developer Needed To Create Landing Page For A Project by DavidOluyale(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2016
I can do it.
whatsapp 08104945723

More Info @ http://davolucode.com

(1) (Reply)

Decline in .ng And .com.ng Tld registration / How To Reuse Domain Name That Has Been Previously Used / Nigerians Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently on an hotcake domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.