Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,994 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) (680 Views)

As A Student, Which Of This Blog Will Be OK For Me? Music Blog/ Sports Blog. / Connect With Other Bloggers To Become Popular / 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by Agriman(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hello bloggers, It is a good opinion to become a blogger and it is very easy to open a blog or website. But few people are known to be successful with it. However, I get infuriated whenever some guys ask me on how they are not making it with their blog. With these my reasons I believe all you guys will learn and do necessary things to get the best out of blogging.
Have you ever ask yourself the time you started with your blog or website? How has been the popularity? Here am not talking about the fucking Alexa ranking but how people talk about your blog! These are the reasons why your blog or website will never boom(Popular or successful)
1. You are not unique:
I wonder why some guys keep telling me to help them create a website like nairaland, a blog like lindaikeji. Now my question is that, did you want all the nairaland visitors should leave and start visiting yours? However, nairaland have started for several years, also lindaikeji. Having a website like theirs will get your website or blog crumbling and remain unnoticed. Being unique is the starting point of being successful in the world of blogging. Many guys will think am into blogging niche, Nooo am into agricultural niche, and I can proudly say my blog is rated to be one of the top 5 agricultural web in Nigeria. Ohh, did you need the blog URL? Continue reading! Lol

2. You failed to invest your money:
I also laugh when some guys keep posting their blog link with adsse.ml, ABC.tk with a poor designs.
I ask myself, do they really mean business? For you to convince yourself of going into blogging, you should have budget a capital to set it up. You need to invest your money buying a good domain name and hosting. In fact, you will pay for advertisement and link building. Think twice, blogging is a business. Invest your money.

3. You failed to invest your time:
Since you know that you won't get enough time to write a good content for your blog; then why did you decide to go into it? New bloggers just think they can start copying contents and get AdSense with it, then start making money. How should a visitors read what they have already read on another blog on your blog? They get pissed off immediately when they find out they have read what you copied on another blog or website. Invest your time and prepare a good content for your visitors, it gives reason for them to visit your blog first.

Referring to one of my sentence above, truly I can say it clear that I started a unique blog in agricultural niche. However, it has made it as one of the top5 agricultural blog in Nigeria. http://www.agrobalm.com
Note: as have said it that am not into blogging niche or technology niche, this article is written by me and does not link to any external page.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by Agriman(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please kindly help us move this to the front page. I want many bloggers should read this.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by farulz(m): 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
nyc work bro!!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by finally1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2016
absolutely nonsense... even your blog gat poor design
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by farulz(m): 5:47am On Nov 01, 2016
finally1:

Lol his site is better than urz.

beside u are both runin ur site on blogger
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by Goldenheart(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2016
grin

Blogging loading.. ..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by finally1(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2016
farulz:

haha i never compared my blog with his ... but him saying AdSense will not approve bla bla ..
brother the new bloggers cn do anything to get adsense this days ..the most painful part is when they get the adsense and they dnt make income frm it ...they give up..haha..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by Agriman(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2016
finally1:
I can see that you are new into blogging....
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by Agriman(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2016
farulz:

I personally choose to run the blog on blogger because it is more reliable that those fucking hosting, have spent alot on hosting but fail...dedicated server is the best for business blogging and if uu don't have the money yet it is better to go for blogger
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by finally1(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Agriman:

I can see that you are new into blogging....

sorry ? are you alright at all ? ...me typing tat doesn't show or reveal if am blogging or not... lols please you need reorientation .... take care of yourself
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by Agriman(m): 8:09am On Nov 01, 2016
finally1:

sorry ? are you alright at all ? ...me typing tat doesn't show or reveal if am blogging or not... lols please you need reorientation .... take care of yourself
It is not a must for you to comment! I don't expect you to comment if you are not into blogging. Seeing your comment convinced me that you are new....am sorry if my words are too harsh
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by finally1(m): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2016
Agriman:

It is not a must for you to comment! I don't expect you to comment if you are not into blogging. Seeing your comment convinced me that you are new....am sorry if my words are too harsh

lols keep deceiving yourself .. when novices like you grab small knowledge abt blogging ,you ll strt making noise...lols i will you tutor for free. wetin concern me if your words are harsh... do i know you ? ..lols pls don't quote me again .. kiddy
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by finally1(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2016
useless thread.
spits on it
Re: 3 Reasons Why Your Blog Will Never Become Popular Or Successful (a Must Read) by Agriman(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2016
One man thought is not the majority interest...I will be interested to learn more with my 5years experience... grin

(1) (Reply)

Helo Any One Have Nigeria Non Hosted Verified Adsense For Sell / 2.7k Fb Page For Sale @ 1k / 2 Google Adsense Accounts For Sale: One UK Non-hosted And One Naija Hosted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.