Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] (46417 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Swimming With Dolphins / Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid) / Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
undecided so

Next thread abeg
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by godswilld10(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
kenzysmith:
So hw is it our bussiness abeg wey ashawo quater dey for ekpan delta state?
go kimkon for refinery rd grin
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Spells(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Since uve forcefully imposed sumones private life on us.. Make sure u show us a pix of her bathing naked too... Mtcheeew...
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by WiseFool2(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
kenzysmith:
So hw is it our bussiness abeg wey ashawo quater dey for ekpan delta state?
One dey before Ekpan police station grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by phinaluv(f): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
seyishay she doesn't HV a mister in FALZ'S VOICE dats y she loves her Dolphins
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by shota(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
She went to Jamaica to swim ? If not what's a Nigerian going to Jamaica for ?

ojun50:
She need am.
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by encryptjay(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Nl mods cheesy
Kikikiki grin
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by kenzysmith: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
WiseFool2:

One dey before Ekpan police station grin grin grin
wetin be the place name so that I feel locate am easily
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by yakubuadeiza(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
How e take enrich my pocket pass as e take be after my hustle from MMA
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by kenzysmith: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
godswilld10:

go kimkon for refinery rd grin
wetin be the place name for that side shey their gals make sense
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by godswilld10(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
kenzysmith:
wetin be the place name for that side shey their gals make sense
wella grin grin once u reach there ask
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by ucee64(m): 9:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
I so much like dis babe her voice meltz my heart best female artist
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by kenzysmith: 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
godswilld10:

wella grin grin once u reach there ask
u kw say he non easy to dey ask dat kind question he get as he be

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by horlumiday(m): 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:
This is the next thing I'd like to to after sky diving and jet skiing.
u get mind sha
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by olamds(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ds one na meat oooo....
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by JuanDeDios: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Toluwarni:
She's doing this in her private time, why should it be any of our business?! undecided

But this girl is dumb though lipsrsealed Dolphins are mammals not fishes
How is she dumb? In most African languages, whales and dolphins are referred to as "giant fishes". And that is perfectly fine in a manner of speaking, the way it's perfectly fine in a manner of speaking to refer to the sun as traveling from east to west even though we know the sun doesn't move. This is the problem with you oversabi types. Park well, jo.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by PatchBoy(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pls help seyi

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Anabel(f): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:
This is the next thing I'd like to to after sky diving and jet skiing.

I swear down!! Those are the the 2 things I would really love to do before I kpeme..
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by flokii: 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
She's not looking bad.. Enjoying d gud life
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Theoflux(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Toluwarni:
She's doing this in her private time, why should it be any of our business?! undecided

But this girl is dumb though lipsrsealed Dolphins are mammals not fishes
Wetin she sopose use call am b4 for Yoruba ?? Answer o!
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anabel:

I swear down!! Those are the the 2 things I would really love to do before I kpeme..

I can see you love adrenaline too.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Kakamorufu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
In Niqeria where i come from, Dolphin no be for recreatinal purpose.
Na "FOOD"
hahahahaha. Go kill am nw
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by taemilola(f): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Noted.
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Anabel(f): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
kennygee:

I can see you love adrenaline too.

I do o.
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by busyfishing(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
She has great sex appeal.Everything about her is sultry..But she is still ugly sha
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Charlentine(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tuna
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by vicben27(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na maggi(seasonin) peper, salt, granut oil, fryin pan and fire remain.
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by opribo(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
SEYI SHAY
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by gqboyy(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
why would she kiss this slimy creature?
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by tayo200(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2016
whatttt!!!!
Re: Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] by Netfad(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
In Niqeria where i come from, Dolphin no be for recreational purpose.
Na "FOOD"

#Gbam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) / Cossy Orjiakor Slays In Sexy Lingerie (Photos) / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.