Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,372 members, 7,843,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Kcee Shows Acquires Brand New Lincoln Navigator(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Shows Acquires Brand New Lincoln Navigator(photos) (756 Views)

Kcee Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Photo / Kcee Shows Off His Beautiful Garage / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Shows Acquires Brand New Lincoln Navigator(photos) by broseme: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
Five Star Music act, Kcee is rich and does not fail to flaunt it.The ‘Limpopo’ crooner took to Instagram on Monday, July 4 to share a picture collage of his newly purchased Lincoln Navigator.

He shared the picture of the wonder-on-wheels with the caption;

“New whip Alert : Got back from South African and met my new baby at home and it’s so unfortunate I won’t stay to rock it cos am leaving for Europe tomorrow . And for my friends in Europe yours truly is coming tru #Tinana" 

The singer’s younger brother and CEO of his record label, E-Money dictated talks on the internet recently following the display of his money spraying gun at various events.

The duo were recently hosted by former Governor of Lagos State and APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at his Ikoyi mansion.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/kcee-shows-off-newly-acquired-automobile.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Shows Acquires Brand New Lincoln Navigator(photos) by broseme: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Congrats to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Shows Acquires Brand New Lincoln Navigator(photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Okay na!
Re: Kcee Shows Acquires Brand New Lincoln Navigator(photos) by Vendoor(f): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Congrate cheesy
Re: Kcee Shows Acquires Brand New Lincoln Navigator(photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
This Emoney's house resemble hotel
Re: Kcee Shows Acquires Brand New Lincoln Navigator(photos) by BusinessHub1: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
It's ur turn..getting there soon..congrats!
Re: Kcee Shows Acquires Brand New Lincoln Navigator(photos) by modestofynest(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Others own na to sing and make money skiibii own na to dey sitdon for front sit of KCEE car like Nigeria police, congrat brother KCEE

(1) (Reply)

“i Went To Mfm Vigil And The Pastor Thought I Was A Woman” – Derenle Edun / Flavour Makes Nollywood Debut Alongside Mercy Johnson [PICS] / #savemayowa... Scammer Creates Fake Gofundme Account Of Mayowa To Swindle People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.