Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food (39568 Views)

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / Shehu Sani Hosts Physically Challenged Persons At The National Assembly / Aisha Buhari Hosts Former First Ladies, Others At The Villa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by AnanseK(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari reforming Nigeria - Wailers are wailing. Carry on my president! We voted you in for reform.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Awwwww. God bless my President!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Why go ethnic? You should change your moniker. How do you know his ethnicity? Fucck! grin
Face the facts! The guy is an ibo guy and he alws spills hate for other tribes especially the North! I am a Southernan who pick on ethnic bigots who ve little or no tolerance for other tribes!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by Udonze(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nice one mr presido
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by Chidimba: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
There has never been a Nigerian leader that has a 100 percent backing by the people bUT this mans regime is making life difficult for Nigerians at the moment. Just hoping and praying that there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by yvonne111(f): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Good
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by yvonne111(f): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by cytellProperty: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Later this bunch of hypocrites will start condemning Fayose's stomach infrastructure. What is this then?
contactmorak:
What a servant leader! This evening, President Buhari welcomed the physically-challenged people and Internally Displaced Persons to the final breaking of the Ramadan fast this year, at the State House, Abuja. The President also personally served them. See more photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/pres-buhari-hosts-physically-challenged.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by ayibatari99(m): 11:37pm On Jul 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Face the facts! The guy is an ibo guy and he alws spills hate for other tribes especially the North! I am a Southernan who pick on ethnic bigots who ve little or no tolerance for other tribes!

Bros. I support people like you. I'm from the Niger delta region (Yes! SS Nigeria), I hate people that advocates hatred among Nigerian tribes. I love my Northern Brothers, My Yoruba Friends and the few unbiased Igbo guys. Time has come to Unite our selves and move Nigeria forward. United we stand, Divided we Fall. God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by Tsongz(f): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin. NAIRALAND IS WHERE WAILERS ORIGINATED FROM grin keep up the wailing job and you'll end up with nothing. But seriously angry either good or bad you guys will complain are u all SADISTS?? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by PecE2Make: 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
Are u still campaigning. APC sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by NaWetinDey(m): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
contactmorak:
What a servant leader!

What a cheap choice of word and myopic exclamation!

Servant leader, for real? Because he is using his presidential privilege to exercise his old bone by having fun dishing real food?
Btw, that his office in practical Nigerian terms. He's the president and decides mostly who gets appointed (dished food) to what. Why do you think he's ceded most offices to the north? Let him go to south east and serve those veterans who were wounded during the war. I think he can find his way there.
This is not to discredit the president's actions but to show how petty the op's choice of word is. There's no basis.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by amdoyin82(m): 12:21am On Jul 05, 2016
PhilemonObende:
A vindictive murderer trying to gave a human face to his wicked murderous pedophilic soul. Evil man!

grin grin
why is he an evil man?
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by slys(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2016
Nigeria media have framing since 19ad
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by sosobelegha: 12:38am On Jul 05, 2016
T.
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by Iyoma2(f): 12:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Chai during campaigns na housa plate wey get muritala picture him dey take eat, now him don win election na designers plate him come dey take eat. Buhari na real scam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by TijaniAbu: 12:42am On Jul 05, 2016
opribo:
Which one is all this playing to the gallery, did they tell him they cant serve themselves. They dont need your pity or serving them food they can do that all they need is provision of enabling environment, special means of transportation, enforcement of policies that make all public buildings to make provisions for physically challenged persons, etc. BTW, you only spent 10 working days in office last month under the excuse of ear wahala, we the WWW association of Nigeria recorded it in our log.

So now where are we travelling to this month sir.

Mumu-hari forgot to serve fake pastor dwarf midget vp Osinbajo in physically challenged abi wetin?
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by sosobelegha: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2016
They should bring these people to Pastor W.F. Kumuyi crusade for instant healing.
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by oluwejackson(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2016
CXLVII:
[size=18pt]God bless President Mohammadu Buhari

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
[/size]
nice gesture by Mr president..
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by Iseoluwani: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Y is it that it z only Hausa he z serving

Biased President

I hate him and his Hausa brothers

Ema lana ni
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2016
PhilemonObende:
A vindictive murderer trying to gave a human face to his wicked murderous pedophilic soul. Evil man!

grin grin

If Obama did this now you will ask when will Buhari do this.There are plenty disabled people in America and Canada. i don't see their president doing this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by Mykelpato(m): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari hosts fellow physically challenged persons
Im na deaf president.. Make dem enjoy their party.
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by AfricanApple(f): 1:29am On Jul 05, 2016
internally displaced persons who look rich and well taken care of... he should host the ones suffering on the street with no place to lay their head not showing off while people are dying of hunger all over the country
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by amtaken(f): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Any Okeke, Okon or Adeyemi there?

I doubt.
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by olugbenga112: 1:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Millions!!! Step up your financial status by making money online everyday. At least 150,000 per month. Visit http://www.lambano.com.ng/financial_intelligence
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by politicalpastor: 1:47am On Jul 05, 2016
olatunjithomas:
Bubu looks much like he had worked with KFC before turning politician.

This nairaland comments keep me going. NIGERIANS are funny with their comments
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by DrinkWater10: 1:48am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by Abujalandlord: 1:55am On Jul 05, 2016
After been criticised for dinning with the rich and privileged
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by ademusiwa5: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2016
I miss naija food. I wish someone can bring naija food. Jummmy.

This is the only thing Nigeria do well. The food is good.

A bowl of Eba and small will real be nice.
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by kelvination363(m): 2:31am On Jul 05, 2016
IVORY2009:
Oh! What a nice president, he has good heart for his people, cry just that he is surrounded by bad advisers and cabals....
We love you Mr President!!!
KEEP DECIEVING UR SELF SAME OLD STORY..SAME WAS SAID ABOUT GOODLUCK JONATHAN
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by ademusiwa5: 2:36am On Jul 05, 2016
people who are complete should thank God. If you have an accident and broke your leg or arm or you loss your fingers or any part of your body, your life will never be the same again.

You will never be active again.

Any piece of your body you loss make You permanent disable for the rest of your life. You are handicaps for life.

People may see you look ok like them. You are just a walking dead. You are finished. Because God have design the human body to work together, the moment you loss one, you can't use others.
Re: Buhari Hosts Physically-challenged Nigerians, Serves Them Food by DrOkoroafor(m): 2:44am On Jul 05, 2016
contactmorak:
What a servant leader! This evening, President Buhari welcomed the physically-challenged people and Internally Displaced Persons to the final breaking of the Ramadan fast this year, at the State House, Abuja. The President also personally served them. See more photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/pres-buhari-hosts-physically-challenged.html
This doesn't change the fact that he is a joke. A tall frail old joke!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities / 'RCCGisation' - MURIC Knocks Osinbajo's Declaration / Tinubu Adds Fire Fighting Truck To Presidential Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.