Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Do I Root My Samsung J7 Phone And Change The Imei - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Root My Samsung J7 Phone And Change The Imei (697 Views)

I Want To Change The Imei Of My Tecno K9 Please Help / Samsung J7 Pro Specs / How Do I Change The Imei Of Infinix Hot4 Without Rooting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Root My Samsung J7 Phone And Change The Imei by richez25(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
Pls help, i want u guyz to help me wit ways to root my Samsung J7 and also change the imei.. Thanks.. Help a brother..
Re: How Do I Root My Samsung J7 Phone And Change The Imei by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
richez25:
Pls help, i want u guyz to help me wit ways to root my Samsung J7 and also change the imei.. Thanks.. Help a brother..

U dont need these again data are now very cheap
Re: How Do I Root My Samsung J7 Phone And Change The Imei by Rick9(m): 2:40am On Jul 05, 2016
Samsung doesn't use MTK Chipsets I don't think it can be rooted
Re: How Do I Root My Samsung J7 Phone And Change The Imei by Flashtool(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Rooting is not the problem. It's changing the imei that's the problem. You can use iroot for pc to root it

(1) (Reply)

Cubot H2 In Need!!! / English Reconfigured On Itel 1556 / Adenuga’s Globacom In Fresh Trouble Over Shoddy Connection Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.