Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi (26114 Views)

Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / Ikimi In Secret Moves To Join APC, Sends Emissaries To Tinubu / Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by mamabomboy: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chief Tomi Ikimi, has disclosed why Governor Adams Oshiomhole won his 2012 re-election.
He said Oshiomhole won his second term because former President Goodluck Jonathan provided a level playing field.

Chief Ikimi disclosed that the party was set to drop Governor Oshiomhole after his first term but that Oshiomhole begged him to be given a second term ticket.

Ikimi noted that Oshiomhole won the election with a landslide victory not because of his merit but because himself and Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu took him to former President Jonathan to demand for a level playing field.

The former minister spoke in Benin City at the flagging-off of Pastor Ize-Iyamu governorship campaigns.

Chief Ikimi boasted elections were won in the state with personalities like Chief Gabriel Igbinedion and Chief Tony Anenih.

According to him, “Pastor Ize-Iyamu brought Oshiomhole to me. I never knew him before. I was told he was a former Labour leader. I was persuaded to accept him and we took him round the 192 wards.

“In his first four years, he betrayed us. We wanted to drop him but he knelt down to beg me. It was myself and Pastor Ize-Iyamu that took Oshiomhole to former President Jonathan to beg him to provide a level playing field.

“Jonathan supported us. Oshiomhole won not because he was brilliant, but he has paid us in band coin.”

www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/04/jonathan-helped-oshiomole-win-his-second-term-but-he-betrayed-him-ikimi/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
We all know. That man is capable of anything

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by mamabomboy: 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
According to you. We were not there, so we can't know. But if it's the truth, then Oshiomole was just being a smart politician. But APC members can beg O.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
That was the season of kneeling down, we remember how much Oga Jona knelt down also!!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by pharmagba: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
If indeed he knelt down, then Oshimole is indeed a brilliant and wise man
Have you ever heard of ' she stoops to conquer,
Great men knows that formula, ask OBJ. A brilliant wife also knows. She agree that the man is he head but she is the neck. And guess what, the neck turns the head

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by blackpanda: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Very silly useless lies!

First of all u and oshiomole are not in the same party. Not to mention this ridiculous lies will mean gej supported opposition as against the pdp candidate in edo

Its like pdp is getting more desperate with their lies these days

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by Baawaa(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tom Ikimi the cooks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by onatisi(m): 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Public display of arrogant stupidity

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by ayemerbarth: 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
You shud ve told us dis while u were in the same party with him. Abeg, enuf of this. CTI, u threw the first punch. Be prepared when Oshio shall come for u. U know hw it is.

20 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by Abeymills(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2016
Opolo eye d sell out
Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by ukeame(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
Tom ikimi pls save those lies and besides u once hailed apc,jus dat u were sidelined because of lie and misinformation, as for edo obaseki all d way

27 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by drss(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
PDP go show 'go n die' go shege in d coming elections.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:00am On Jul 05, 2016
How can someone of Ikimi's status claim he never knew of Oshiomole in Nigeria ?
NLC made him popular before he even became governor.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by modath(f): 3:41am On Jul 05, 2016
Bad belle old wailer.. grin

Ikimi will never heal from the pains of his costly, missteps, the trauma of being a front runner in the forming of APC , wanting to be a don dada at all cost, losing out to Jagaban of Nigerian politics then the subsequent wrong bet on PDP retaining the centre and losing it all. smiley

As a front runner in the creation of APC , seeing them in power without him having any place must really burn his soul like acid.....

Describing Oshio as a mere labour leader especially after his 1st term is a joke taken too far, politicians though...!!! He needs a hug, he will be alright after...

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Lies. How can you claim to not know Adams Oshiomole. The famous labour leader that shut down the whole country under president Obasanjo.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by TyrantInAsoRock: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2016
modath:

Bad belle old wailer.. grin

Ikimi will never heal from the pains of his costly, missteps, the trauma of being a front runner in the forming of APC , wanting to be a don dada at all cost, losing out to Jagaban of Nigerian politics then the subsequent wrong bet on PDP retaining the centre and losing it all. smiley

As a front runner in the creation of APC , seeing them in power without him having any place must really burn his soul like acid.....

Describing Oshio as a mere labour leader especially after his 1st term is a joke taken too far, politicians though...!!! He needs a hug, he will be alright after...

At least he didn't get used,then relegated after working his ass out like ur jagaban for unknown pple lyk maman daura to be calling the shots

Even zahra is More involved in this sorry administration than jagabanned

Even his puppet relevancy start and ends in him repping buhari to deliver prepared speech

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by jumobi1(m): 6:24am On Jul 05, 2016
So what's wrong if Oshioms won due to a level playing field. Is rigging now acceptable? Ikimi should be ashamed.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by modath(f): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2016
TyrantInAsoRock:

At least he didn't get used,then relegated after working his ass out like ur jagaban for unknown pple lyk maman daura to be calling the shots

Even zahra is More involved in this sorry administration than jagabanned

Even his puppet relevancy start and ends in him repping buhari to deliver prepared speech

I won't get into unproductive chit chats with you, God forbid!! A sane person knows better than engage in a shouting match with an unclad person in a market place...

Tinubu has been relegated bah? I agree, sebi his associates that he put in government are merely playing in their positions, The Fowlers, Akabuezes, Babachirs, Akinyelures (new NNPC board member) & co.... no debate, you are so right!! cool

I don't expect much from a severely traumatized mind that has refused to live in the present.. past glory days of having kinsmen and women calling the shots and having a change of order can be distressing for such unbalanced minds and I empathize with you... A mind that equates electoral loss to loss to sanity & worth can't be expected to not develop myopia and brain tumour!!

BTW;

I'll just advise you to gather people to head bridge or wherever una dey do una aimless agitation aerobics!!!! There still remains a minimum of 33mths of the "Tyrant in Aso rock" Yeyenatu...

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by jieta: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2016
i know oshiomole will soon come here to deny ever begging goodluck becos apc and lies are like bread and tea

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by sinistermind(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2016
I'm not surprised, this man never criticised GEJ almost all through his administration, but all of a sudden as election drew near and him in his final tenure, the criticism started. Then I knew something was definitely wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by wasco24: 7:20am On Jul 05, 2016
That man is sick no reasonable person would claim somebody won an election because of a level playing ground or is he trying to tell us that PDP planed was to rig the election results before ADAMS beg them

19 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by tuniski: 7:21am On Jul 05, 2016
modath:

I won't get into unproductive chit chats with you, God forbid!! A sane person knows better than engage in a shouting match with an unclad person in a market place...

Tinubu has been relegated bah? I agree, sebi his associates that he put in government are merely playing in their positions, The Fowlers, Akabuezes, Babachirs, Akinyelures (new NNPC board member) & co.... no debate, you are so right!! cool

I don't expect much from a severely traumatized mind that has refused to live in the present.. past glory days of having kinsmen and women calling the shots and having a change of order can be distressing for such unbalanced minds and I empathize with you... A mind that equates electoral loss to loss to sanity & worth can't be expected to not develop myopia and brain tumour!!

BTW;

I'll just advise you to gather people to head bridge or wherever una dey do una aimless agitation aerobics!!!! There still remains a minimum of 33mths of the "Tyrant in Aso rock" Yeyenatu...

E pain you jagabandit is relegated to defender of buhari while the show is run in Aso Rock without him!

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2016
As long as Edo is concerned, it is POI all the way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by olarhtunji(m): 7:54am On Jul 05, 2016
OK now...shift make I pee
Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by ychris: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2016
are u now happy or somethng? murf**ker when he sees the future and knw that mr cluelessness could rig the electn in favour of hz opponent. as yoruba wil say : e je ka pe were ni boda ko le je ka rona lo awon wherey 100%

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by IstandWitBuhari: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2016
Ugly oshiomole
Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by allanphash7(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
CRAP
Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by Mopolchi: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
After he go dey claim shey he fit win election, OshioMole

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2016
i remember how oshiomole was a die hard jonathan fan... after the mam vacated office he startes speaking with a new tone... imagine person papa go be hypocrite like this and u will now comes me and expect him to born better pikin

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Won His Second Term By Begging Jonathan - Ikimi by c4tnoelz: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2016
Watz d big deal? U never kneel down bf? Abi u no dey kneel down now? Una don old but every campaign una must include una self

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of Amaechi & Yahaya Bello At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Ibrahim Magu Names Pension Thieves / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.