Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,588 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others (24973 Views)

Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP / Fatima Yelwa Goje Buried As Saraki, Others Attend (Photos) / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by sharpden: 10:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
FORMER Vice President‎ and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Atiku Abubakar, on Monday disowned the leadership of the Senate over the statement credited to him by the Senate bothering on the alleged forgery of the Senate’s rules.

The Senate had in a statement claimed that the former Vice President said “it is time to move on”‎ from the ongoing crisis of the National Assembly.

However, Abubakar said ‎he has not made any comment on the ongoing battle between the leadership of the Senate and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, over the forgery trial of the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, and his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu.

In a statement made available to the media in Abuja on Monday by his Media Adviser, Mazi Paul Ibe, the former Vice President said the last time he made any comment on National Assembly matters was in July 2015 during the leadership crisis in the legislature.

The statement said the former Vice President was taken by surprise that a section of the media chose to take his 2015 comment, rework it and credited same to him in the current battle of supremacy between the Senate and Malami.

Ibe said the last time Abubakar issued a statement on National Assembly matters was on July 2, 2015 when he called for an amicable resolution of the crisis of confidence that arose from the election of principal officers, which bitterly divided the leaders of the Assemblt and their supporters.

That statement was titled: “It is time to shift ground and move to the centre.”‎

Saraki and Ekweremadu are currently battling with alleged forgery of the Senate’s rules in the court.

The statement stated that the Senate is calling on all parties, Mr. Malami, the Attorney General inclusive, to heed the wise, timely and apt advice of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar that “it is time to move on”.

http://.com/forgery-atiku-disowns-saraki-others/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by ojun50(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Frm corruption to Forgery only God knw which is coming up next

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by Luizville(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
ojun50:
Frm corruption to Forgery only God knw which is coming up next

Omoh...nah prison tingz b next o

23 Likes

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by AntiWailer: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2016
Our Senate is synonymous to Stealing, forgery, lieing etc

As for Atiku, The man that made 1 of the 48 laws of power make more sense.

"NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER"

He would have been President but was in a haste

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by chimah3(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2016
No permanent friends...just permanent interest!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by allytinted: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2016
OK
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by massinola(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2016
who's surprised ? cos me, I'm not. he's one of them "I didn't, my vice, aids, party were the ones who did ". like father like children
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by sayyid(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2016
they wanted to rope this man sha so that they can creat hatred between him and Mr. president and I like the man he quickly issued a statement that he never said such.
this our media self they can lie at times ehn, same goes with our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by malton: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by eleko1: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2016
We HeaR u Sir sad NO VACANCY FOR U In ASO ROCK undecided .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by Dandsome: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
I don't know the tricks or lies Buhari used during the presidential primaries that made them fall for him. To me,

Atiku is a far better option /administrator/leader than Buhari

Hit like if you agree and share if you disagree.

12 Likes 84 Shares

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by collitexnaira(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Which kind news be this
Saraki na atiku boy b4
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by joshaac(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
one of them
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by sammyj: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Saraki is a goner fan. Even corruption is disassociating itself from him. If the house of corruption is divided how can Saraki stand !! By the way where is Saraki boy Pa Chukwudi !!! grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by Smithycool(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
If I hear undecided

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by Mdebi000(f): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
end time denying
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by allytinted: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2016
drama everyday.....Naija, which way?
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by babasolo(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2016
These People Be Roping Everybody Into Their Mess, Them Go Soon Call Bovi Nd Basketmouth, Cc: Lalasticlala, Them Fit Call U Ma Oooo.

Nairaland Modes And Snake, Be Like Bread Nd Butter.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by Dbiks: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2016
Senators and forgery....... So they forged that one too....isokay continuu
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by wowmenow: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari can not manage his apc members in the legislature
How can he manage Nigerians
All he knows how to do it appoint northerners everywhere

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by ychris: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2016
nah so jare.. make evrybody dey denounce them.dem neva see anythng,
u get case with God u won go court of appeal. ahah rilli?

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by ezenonso: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Can a pastor be taken to court for interpreting the Bible as he chooses or for using any version he likes
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2016
Something
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by tolman061(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Politics in play... smiley smiley
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by Shakur86(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
Tell us your stand on saraki and Ekweremadu's trail. Hypocrite!
Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by Richkid97(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2016
#IstandWithBuhari#

1 Like

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by ziccoit: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Dandsome:
I don't know the tricks or lies Buhari used during the presidential primaries that made them fall for him. To me,

How old are u? Were you around when he was vp? I don't think so.

14 Likes

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by DeRay98(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari can not manage his apc members in the legislature
How can he manage Nigerians
All he knows how to do it appoint northerners everywhere

Ignorance!!! Buhari is not party chairman of APC, so hide your ignorance from public view

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgery: Atiku Disowns Saraki, others by eleko1: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2016
ATIKU IS A PAtHEtIC THIEF.
Dandsome:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Implicates Aisha Buhari Sister Maryatu, Babchir Lawal In N50 Million Fraud / Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet During APC Flag Off Campaign In Lagos. Photos / Yuguda Hassan Kila Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.