Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President (667 Views)

Drop Your Curse For TA Orji Here / A Curse For Catholic That Vote For Buhari And Rochas PHOTO / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by slap1(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2009
i am a good nigerian who believes in giving honour to whom it's due. with what i'm currently seeing in this country i think our president deserves our collective curses as he has proved our collective good will means nothing to him. those who still has some goodwill left should give him.as for me, he will see no good. i don't care if Seun chases me out for i will surely come back. this president needs our collective condemnation, it might spur him into action, who knows how a weak mind works? mr. president, you will not die on nigerian soil. . . . drop yours.
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by KnowAll(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2009
May God bless and restore the health of our President so that he can focus on the job at hand rather than focus on the next bout of anabolic steroids that keeps him going
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by nex(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2009
Mr President, I want you to remain a very heavy burden on Nigerians as long as they continue with their siddonlook lifestyle.

May you continue to dwell on their ignorance until they say "enough is enough".

Dear Mr President, don't look at this as a bad thing for even as Judas was chosen to make sure the scriptures were fulfilled, so have you been sent down by the Almighty to make Nigerians heavy laden till they decide to take their democracy is in their own hands.

On a final note, please sir, when you dip your hand into the Nigerian Treasury, I want you to remember the words of the legendary Michael Jackson : DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH.

Thank you, Your Excellency Sir.
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2009
nex:

Mr President, I want you to remain a very heavy burden on Nigerians as long as they continue with their siddonlook lifestyle.

May you continue to dwell on their ignorance until they say "enough is enough".

Dear Mr President, don't look at this as a bad thing for even as Judas was chosen to make sure the scriptures were fulfilled, so have you been sent down by the Almighty to make Nigerians heavy laden till they decide to take their democracy is in their own hands.

On a final note, please sir, when you dip your hand into the Nigerian Treasury, I want you to remember the words of the legendary Michael Jackson : DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH.

Thank you, Your Excellency Sir.

Ameen. shocked cheesy tongue
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by slap1(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2009
nuzo:

Ameen. shocked cheesy tongue

nuzo what are you doing in China. come home so that your amen will be resounding.
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2009
Mr President since it seems you dont care enough about yourself that you will not respectable resign and face your health sqaurely, i have no choice than to wish you die quickly so we can move forward. A self respecting person knows when to walk away, you stay there obviously very ill and so many terrible things are happening in a contry you are meant to be in charge of but you have your own issues and are not man enough to walk away, i wish you a quick and speedy death
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by Afam(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2009
For those of you wishing another person speedy death may I remind you that death can even visit you while typing this type of comment.
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by Basildon1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2009
LOL at the topic, I would have felt more obliged if it was OBJ, I will have to pass on this one
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by banom(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2009
Mr President, may you contineue to decay alive .
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by Bariga1(f): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2009
Oga “deaf and dumb”

We thought that if a man with education gets into power it will ameliorate the suffering of Nigerians, but the reverse is the case. It seems as if you have closed your eyes to electricity problems, health problems, security, employment and poverty while those in politics are getting richer, that is why we named you deaf and dumb.

We know that you mean good for this country, but you need to surround yourself with more focus driven people otherwise you might be the worst president that this country ever had.

Your seven point agenda has failed to yield anything constructive. Please do something fast.

But if you fail to do anything about the current situation in Nigeria, you will not die, but live to see your failures.

Remember that not all Nigerians can get treatment abroad: if you refuse to repair our medical system back home …. May you never stop travelling abroad for treatment !!!!

Amen
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by abiodunade(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2009
slap1:

i am a good nigerian who believes in giving honour to whom it's due. with what i'm currently seeing in this country i think our president deserves our collective curses as he has proved our collective good will means nothing to him. those who still has some goodwill left should give him.as for me, he will see no good. i don't care if Seun chases me out for i will surely come back. this president needs our collective condemnation, it might spur him into action, who knows how a weak mind works? mr. president, you will not die on nigerian soil. . . . drop yours.
Were u not the person telling us that Nigerians should apology to Iwu? Was he not the person that conducted the elections that brought Yar'adua to power? So if you want to drop a curse for Mr. President, then you must be ready to also drop for Iwu.
Re: Kindly Drop A Curse For Mr President by mazaje(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2009
Yar'a DULL. . . hope you have the mind to step down and allow competent people to rule. . . .

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Benefited From Lagos Shares In Econet / Celebrate Nigeria @49 / Comparing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.